The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
didn't you run Halo 4 with us last gen? :dwillhuh:
I'm running BF4 and 2K14 until Destiny and Titanfall release, you running BF4 with us and I'm gonna give you that work in 2K :mjpls:
yea i ran wit yall on a lil but i was :flabbynsick: by the time halo 4 dropped

but battlefield is a different story :mjpls: u got the current gen version?

:ufdup: by thinking u can see me in 2k

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
http://kotaku.com/heads-up-our-xbox-one-review-will-run-on-tuesday-night-1465171347
It's PS4 day, but what about the Xbox One? Don't worry. We'll be getting to it. We'll have a review of Microsoft's console live on Kotaku at 9pm PT on Tuesday, November 19 (that's midnight on Tuesday for those of us on the east coast). The system launches on Friday, the 22nd.
Sony allowed us to review their console and launch games all at the same time. Microsoft is doing things a little differently, staggering review embargoes throughout next week. Look forDead Rising 3 and Crimson Dragon reviews as soon as Monday and Ryse on Thursday.
:banderas:
its official Ryse must suck

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Mixed reviews
They pushed the embargo on that game back to the last possible day before launch. Its probably gonna be the Xbox One's Knack.

I guess I'll switch to a different game like Dead Rising 3.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
its official Ryse must suck

Nah. I don't know how well it will be received, but the embargo date has nothing to do with it.

In fact the date points to the fact that they are verry confident with this game. All the lesser games get Monday, Forza gets Wednesday, and Ryse gets Thursday. I would have thought they would end with Forza which would be the safe bet for the best reviewed game.

If you've noticed they've had this strategy of some news coming out everyday as opposed to putting it all out at once. They've done the same with the review embargoes. Everyday next week will be Xbox day :banderas:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Where are IGN's Xbox One Reviews?
These are the dates you've been looking for.
by Ryan McCaffrey
November 15, 2013
Submit Tweet Share +1 Share
With the Xbox One launch a week away, many have been asking when our Xbox One reviews will be posting. Here are your answers.

Monday, November 18 at 6am PT/9am ET

• Dead Rising 3
  • Killer Instinct
  • LocoCycle
  • Crimson Dragon
  • Powerstar Golf
  • Zoo Tyc00n
Tuesday, November 19 at 9pm PT/11:59pm ET

• Xbox One hardware/platform (review in progress; full review will be available after the full console launch on November 22)
Wednesday, November 20 at 6am PT/9am ET

• Forza Motorsport 5
Thursday, November 21 at 3am PT/6am ET

• Ryse: Son of Rome
Also, be sure to tune in for our Xbox One Pre-Launch Party all-day livestream on Wednesday, November 20 from 10am PT-4pm PT (that's 1pm-7pm Eastern time), where we'll be playing through the Xbox One launch lineup and showing off the Dashboard and interface.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One may not entirely upgrade whatever signal is passing through it. When introduced to the public, the box will reduce any surround-sound signal coming from a cable box to stereo. Microsoft has included an option that enables full surround sound, though that setting remains a work in progress.

Wow, guess I won't be hooking up my directv genie up to this then

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
ironmanxboxone.gif~original

ThreeStooges-114-1949-WhoDoneIt311.gif~original

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
One may not entirely upgrade whatever signal is passing through it. When introduced to the public, the box will reduce any surround-sound signal coming from a cable box to stereo. Microsoft has included an option that enables full surround sound, though that setting remains a work in progress.

Wow, guess I won't be hooking up my directv genie up to this then

I saw this, but if you are using souround sound you wouldn't be sending your audio through the hdmi connection, would you?