The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
It looks like at launch any multi-channel sound pass thru will be downgraded to two channel audio , but this is only temporary.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't think ryse will suck I think it'll be like a 7 outta 10 at worst

Yeah. I think it will get a lot of points off graphics alone. As long as the story is decent it should get 7s. The combat seems good, but the problem will be that there's nothing else but combat. You move from area to area killing people. Lack of variety will be this games downfall. It just depends on if the graphics/presentation can cary it.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Brehs how much you think the xbone gonna be after we trade in our 360's plus our games with the gamestop 90% trade in value deal ?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
depends, how much consoles and games are you trading in? I'm pretty sure you'll get like 120$ for a console. Call your GameStop
I looked it up it says ill get $152 dollars for it..I'm gonna be trading in ghosts/BF4/2k14/judgement/gears3/black ops2/mw3/madden25/

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
depends, how much consoles and games are you trading in? I'm pretty sure you'll get like 120$ for a console. Call your GameStop
i have 3 xboxs(2 for my brothers, but them dont play games no more), plus games, and 5 controllers, only problem is i didnt preorder at gamestop, if they have any for sale u think they would let me put that stuff towards it even if its not a preorder

if not ill just trade em for games and another controller

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
i have 3 xboxs(2 for my brothers, but them dont play games no more), plus games, and 5 controllers, only problem is i didnt preorder at gamestop, if they have any for sale u think they would let me put that stuff towards it even if its not a preorder

the 90% trade in thing is only on Sunday as a last chance thing before launch, You'll be able to trade in stuff but you won't get as much as you will on Sunday :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

They are offering 30% extra torwards everything else, so you should at least be able to get that.

I've found that amazon is the better deal though. They give you more money and you can get certain coupons. I traded my old ass busted 360 with them and they gave me 40 for it plus a $30 coupon torward an X1 controller.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
They are offering 30% extra torwards everything else, so you should at least be able to get that.

I've found that amazon is the better deal though. They give you more money and you can get certain coupons. I traded my old ass busted 360 with them and they gave me 40 for it plus a $30 coupon torward an X1 controller.
:ohhh: but how long does it take for them to get the console, cause i preordered thru them, im bout look that up