The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I can't mess with Sony... their launch lineup has nothing that I want but killzone. All those weak digital joints.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You can exchange it... You can't tell me that if I buy a game I can't exchange it... Hell take it back to walmart.
you can exchange it for the same exact copy if damaged. you buy 3 games they take what you paid which is $120 and divide by 3 meaning the return value of each game is $40 and a new game cost $60.

they do that so you can't buy 3 games then come back a month later and exchange them for the games you really want that aren't out yet. i imagine a sale like this is a loss leader and they wanna minimize that loss.

That's your opinion. But there's a lot more going into these systems than the games you named.
that's not an opinion. there are two console generations of track record of exclusive titles to go back and look on. if you're a gamer by now you have likely developed a preference for who's style of games you like more.

as for the "lot more" you're talking about sure there are side features but these devices are game consoles. if they did everything you lump together in the lot more category and didn't play games at all most wouldn't be spending $400-$500 on them.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
that's not an opinion. there are two console generations of track record of exclusive titles to go back and look on. if you're a gamer by now you have likely developed a preference for who's style of games you like more.
With each generation new games and experiences come about. Back before the ps360 you wouldn't have anticipated Gears of War or Uncharted. Yes we will see sequels but we will also we some new things.

as for the "lot more" you're talking about sure there are side features but these devices are game consoles. if they did everything you lump together in the lot more category and didn't play games at all most wouldn't be spending $400-$500 on them.

A lot of people are using current gen consoles for other media/features more than they are games. The advances in the media/entertainment capabilities are a big deal to a lot of consumers. You may disagree but you are also not the average consumer.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
that X1 is shaping up nicely. I love that its not just a shiny new game console - it has tech that involves all forms of entertainment into one cohesive package.