The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:umad:? Yea u are. There's 720 problems to be mad at, I ain't one.

u mean those 720 digital games?

nawJGNo.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
U FURIOUS @PS4 :umadross: There's a difference in commenting on the video quality to trolling 24/7 without talking about the things being discussed which is what you did in the ps4 threads(plus starting 10 threads a day about the ps4 :aicmon:) . Keep trying :win:
Look, right now your in an xbox thread derailing it with all this nonsense. STFU bruh, keep it moving
You refuse to, so expect the same in return. I expect you to point it out furiously while ignoring the fact you created that future situation by acting like a fakkit here :umad:
Lets peep Mr.Fresh outta jail to see if he learned anything. Lets peep his first post to see if you protecting him or telling the truth...
:umad:? Yea u are. There's 720 problems to be mad at, I ain't one.
@Jax can you tell me another bedtime story, pleeeease :popcorn:
There's something wrong with digital games?? I'm missing the point you're making here. Do you guys NOT like Digital games?
Whats wrong is they have no PS4 games, so they ported a bunch of cellphone titles to compensate for the lack of real titles
But enjoy that Putty Squad my nikka :salute:
And since not a single poster on either side of the console war can name 1/4th of the PS4 digital titles without looking at a list?

Well, that says it all doesn't it? You nikkaz have been hyping up Knack and Resogun for the last two months :bryan:
Just in case you still want to keep lying to yourself?
0s4e6nZ.jpg

As PSM & Whitney would say... Knack is Wack :gladbron:
As for Resogun?

So thats what you guys have to look forward to this year :blessed:
I fully understand why you guys are furious. And now so does everyone else :win: