The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You can exchange it... You can't tell me that if I buy a game I can't exchange it... Hell take it back to walmart.
If your local walmart allows it, eat :manny:
You gotta realize, the internet isn't a fad anymore. So "schemes" are shared with more and more gamers by the day
And this isn't a new "scheme" they been offering these deals for years. So you know enough people have tried to do what you are thinking about. Honestly, it used to work back in the day. Then they got hip, you only gonna get $40 from them per game
BUT, craigslist is one possible option. Another option is if you know a few ppl in person who are gamers?
You can be like "Yo, I got new games for $50" You sell two of them
You get your copy for $20+ which isn't a loss overall :birdman:
Its not as easy to eat bruh, but if you know how to hustle? Get your shine on bruh...
Why Is there a 1080p option :upsetfavre:
Because Digital Foundry couldn't tell either, so you know youtube was fooled :win:
Oh are they? :duck:
:ufury:
Not sure if this has been posted yet
nawJGNo.jpg
People who make those list NEVER include all the xbox games. Plenty are missing.
You can do a simple google search if you really want an accurate listing instead of a fanboy created one.
D4 is one of my most anticipated games, where that at :yeshrug:
as for the "lot more" you're talking about sure there are side features but these devices are game consoles. if they did everything you lump together in the lot more category and didn't play games at all most wouldn't be spending $400-$500 on them.
So then you never heard of an ipad with facetime :yawn:
And whle people DO pay that much for the features you just said they don't :wow: nobody is being asked to pay for what you said. They are paying for what you said AND A GAMING SYSTEM AND KINECT AND THE BEST GAMES ON THE BEST ONLINE NETWORK WITH DEDICATED SERVERS FOR THAT $500

And then, you can even use that $400 ipad with it as a 2nd screen :win:
@Liquid earning stripes I see. Only moderates for one side, then thinks he's a decent mod because Jax will massage his ego and/or genitals :huhldup:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
U FURIOUS @PS4 :umadross: There's a difference in commenting on the video quality to trolling 24/7 without talking about the things being discussed which is what you did in the ps4 threads(plus starting 10 threads a day about the ps4 :aicmon:) . Keep trying :win: