The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
http://www.destructoid.com/forza-motorsport-5-finally-some-real-quality-time-265029.phtml

In spending a fair bit of time with Forza 5, one of the biggest surprises for me was just how different the AI is compared to previous series titles. Turn 10's Drivatar AI system has a silly name, but it is legit, and it makes a huge difference in how races feel. Gone are the pre-programmed lines for AI cars to follow. They're replaced by cloud-fueled profiles, each containing the data of your friends, and each assigned to different AI cars in your races. This means that you're now racing against the tendencies of real people. Fellow Forza fans need to know that AI cars are no longer predictable, meaning that your old tricks won't work. This alone is a game changer!

Dat cloud :blessed:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not as great as you may expect it too be. I mean it looks alright but they way they game has been spoken about I was expecting to be blown way, so it some underwhelming. And it got boring quickly just like dead rising 3.

Forza does looks good and I liked the rumble feature in the triggers, its a cool feature

aight, good looking out...i'll check it out sat....shyt I know they gonna have there: fonza, dr3, and ryse...don't know what else will be there...gonna just try shyt and see what's up...

also good looking out for the others that put up the ryse vids...

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Not sure if this has been posted yet
nawJGNo.jpg