The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Finished up showcase. Was pretty decent. Wished they had more attitude era matches though.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm n
Yeah I might’ve been wrong about showcase not being harder :dead: I’m losing big time now.

The worst parts are the 1) CPU reversals 2) The damn "fatigue"

I cannot get through all 16 objectives because I could win the match at objective 8, but, I gotta roleplay

I straight up put the game on easy mode for Eddie (RIP) v Kurt because his Ankle Lock can be done out of anywhere

EDIT: This HBK v Undertaker has 20 objectives and I can't get pass the Super Finisher. I'm putting on Easy, again 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm n

The worst parts are the 1) CPU reversals 2) The damn "fatigue"

I cannot get through all 16 objectives because I could win the match at objective 8, but, I gotta roleplay

I straight up put the game on easy mode for Eddie (RIP) v Kurt because his Ankle Lock can be done out of anywhere

EDIT: This HBK v Undertaker has 20 objectives and I can't get pass the Super Finisher. I'm putting on Easy, again 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

What I’ve been doing is keeping the fight on the outside when the cpu starts getting finishers :lolbron:

:whoo: Hbk vs taker is my next match

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
What I’ve been doing is keeping the fight on the outside when the cpu starts getting finishers :lolbron:

:whoo: Hbk vs taker is my next match

That used to be my strat, but, this year the fatigue is "more realistic" and by the end of the match you can't get up and I've lost by count out so many times

AI is smart and won't pick you up

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the same damn game again 🤦‍♂️
Yep, I'm here in the creative suite and I'm looking at the same damn attire choices that have been in the game for the past 6 entries.

They could really benefit from the EA UFC approach and have a game every 2-3 years. That gives them enough time to do overhauls to gameplay and modes if need be. Instead of keeping the same ol assets year after year. The games are still fun, but they only feel like incremental updates instead of a whole new entry.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yep, I'm here in the creative suite and I'm looking at the same damn attire choices that have been in the game for the past 6 entries.

They could really benefit from the EA UFC approach and have a game every 2-3 years. That gives them enough time to do overhauls to gameplay and modes if need be. Instead of keeping the same ol assets year after year. The games are still fun, but they only feel like incremental updates instead of a whole new entry.
Maybe EA should take that approach with Madden too. :hhh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
MyRise for the women is way more entertaining than the men's version. Having the trading blows spot be a one time thing was smart, because even being able to do it 2x would've been overkill. I also like the rapid fire punches you both can do afterwards. They're most likely going to patch the refs because they take too long to start counting, and they often keep getting in the way.

The Unleashed story was fun as hell
Again? Really. I was debating on which to do first but the trailer made it seem like the men’s one would be better the year.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

There's no way you played UFC 5 saying :dead: It feels like it came out a year after UFC 4

Studios cannot eat off releasing every 2, 3 years

I'm sure there's a UFC issue that causes the delays with the EA UFC games, not innovation