The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Folks have been saying the showcase is kinda tough this year. Is it?
pretty similar to last year, do a bunch of objectives, a lot of real footage and Cory Graves narrating. It's pretty poor. I would have hoped for it to be fully animated and not real footage, also the objectives thing is trash when its focused on the whole match

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
MyRise for the women is way more entertaining than the men's version. Having the trading blows spot be a one time thing was smart, because even being able to do it 2x would've been overkill. I also like the rapid fire punches you both can do afterwards. They're most likely going to patch the refs because they take too long to start counting, and they often keep getting in the way.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
This game is good so far from what I've played but I think after this year's edition of WWE 2K it's time to retire Showcase mode. Also, they could have done better imo with the 40YofWM. I understand them not wanting to rehash a lot of the matches from 2K14 but the effort just seems to be half-ass done.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I haven’t played a wrestling game since Smackdown vs Raw in like 2006:pachaha:

Downloading 2k24 now. Tell me it’s improved big time since then?

Hope im not disappointed. Just started watching wrestling again like after a decade without