The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Disgusting. 2K should not only remove the accounts posting the trash but keep a track record of the screen names involved in uploading it and reporting it to said authorities. Gross. Sick world we're living in.

I've seen a lot of nude pics on 2K3, I don't know who that stuff makes it through

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
They were apparently scanned THIS WEEK

2k has 0 excuses to why they can't scan some NXT talent and put them in the game. Just laziness

Again, wrestling fans need to get out of their bubble.

Pat's show might be the biggest sports show in the country and definitely more ppl know his boys vs. Kiana James or Sol Ruca.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I’m playing thru the showcase mode. What y’all think is the way to go after between GM mode and Universe mode?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I finally finished Showcase and here's my thoughts;

It's a great mode. Still.

It got me wanting to me Timeline Universes with all the dope arenas and attires.

But, the problems ppl are complaining about are warrented. Except, they all could be fixed by putting some checkpoints within the match.

I know these bums aren't playing on Legend like me.

The problem with these Wrestlemania type matches is all the false finishes. You got times where you gotta get THREE FINISHERS and you ain't even halfway done.

My sliders aren't build for FIVE STAR MATCHES, so, I'm done after getting one finisher, so I gotta put it on easy.

Lastly, it exposes the blindspots in the game mechanics.

Look how hard it is for me to grab Asuka and put her on the ropes, dazed. Then you have to do specific actions like "Hit dazed opp on corner while standing, press X" but, the X move knocks them down, now, you gotta pick them up after every attack and whip em back to the corner...hoping they don't reverse

The objectives are too specific and with the CPU reversing EVERYTHING, one objective can legit take five minutes to do.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I finally finished Showcase and here's my thoughts;

It's a great mode. Still.

It got me wanting to me Timeline Universes with all the dope arenas and attires.

But, the problems ppl are complaining about are warrented. Except, they all could be fixed by putting some checkpoints within the match.

I know these bums aren't playing on Legend like me.

The problem with these Wrestlemania type matches is all the false finishes. You got times where you gotta get THREE FINISHERS and you ain't even halfway done.

My sliders aren't build for FIVE STAR MATCHES, so, I'm done after getting one finisher, so I gotta put it on easy.

Lastly, it exposes the blindspots in the game mechanics.

Look how hard it is for me to grab Asuka and put her on the ropes, dazed. Then you have to do specific actions like "Hit dazed opp on corner while standing, press X" but, the X move knocks them down, now, you gotta pick them up after every attack and whip em back to the corner...hoping they don't reverse

The objectives are too specific and with the CPU reversing EVERYTHING, one objective can legit take five minutes to do.

I bytched up and dropped to regular difficulty for that mode. Mainly for the reason you mentioned. Way too many objectives. After Kurt Angle easily tapped me out with his ankle lock I said fukk it. I'll go back to legendary after I leave this mode.