Daps
Andre the giant beat my ass like 4 times before I won …yeah :heh:

giphy.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Finally finished MyRise yesterday and I never want to see that again. Because it has branching stories it's easy to miss unlockables, I finshed both and then saw that I didn't have the BCW arena and had to start again. A week later and I can finally start to play the actual game now, because I can't play until I have all the arenas unlocked. The Shang Tsung & Paparazzi paybacks are hilarious and fun to use.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I haven’t played a wrestling game since Smackdown vs Raw in like 2006:pachaha:

Downloading 2k24 now. Tell me it’s improved big time since then?

Hope im not disappointed. Just started watching wrestling again like after a decade without
I watched a review yesterday where dude said 2K added a lot of small details to universe mode but you’re not blown away if you’ve played universe mode the last few games.

I say that to say I haven’t bought a WWE game in years so I’m enjoying everything it has to offer.

I’m so happy gm mode is a thing again— it was really relevant back in the Smackdown vs raw days… but they’ve improved it sooooo much since then

The game can be overwhelming with how much content there is and the variety of modes and creations you can explore…. Which is a major plus of getting our moneys worth since the game will keep investment for a long time

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
man i forgot how much setting up this game takes before i can fully enjoy it lol

i finally got all the CAWs i needed for my universe mode except for a couple (waiting on edge '01, debra, bart gunn, gail kim, and stevie richards). now i've gotta set up all my shows. i unlocked all the stuff i needed from showcase. i've been the unleashed myrise and its cool to pass the time.

soon enough i'll be having the fun i wanna have

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
For the brehs who have played a game recently

If I’m in Universe Mode and I do a single superstar instead of running everything, do I get a lot of cutscenes/interactions, or is it just match after match without many surprises?