The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

DAH Padre

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Judgement day w/Rhea vs Viking raiders w/Valhalla. Why the computer hot tag the manager that was standing on the apron taking the turnbuckle pad off as per usual (the girl). Couldn’t end the match had to throw the steps for the DQ.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Again? Really. I was debating on which to do first but the trailer made it seem like the men’s one would be better the year.
Nope, The men's campaign is boring as fukk. Both get to a point where it's just random matches, but at least the women have a entertaining story to go along with it. The women's campaign unlocks the paparazzi & Shang Tsung payback which are ridiculous but fun.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm n

The worst parts are the 1) CPU reversals 2) The damn "fatigue"

I cannot get through all 16 objectives because I could win the match at objective 8, but, I gotta roleplay

I straight up put the game on easy mode for Eddie (RIP) v Kurt because his Ankle Lock can be done out of anywhere

EDIT: This HBK v Undertaker has 20 objectives and I can't get pass the Super Finisher. I'm putting on Easy, again 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Brah why did hbk just tap out to the hells gate now now I gotta start over :snoop:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Brah why did hbk just tap out to the hells gate now now I gotta start over :snoop:

:laugh: He's supposed to tap out

You have to generate three finishers for him to tap out

Breh, there's no achievement...just put it on easy like I did

You're at like the half way mark

I've done all of them on Legend except Eddie/Kurt and that one.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
:laugh: He's supposed to tap out

You have to generate three finishers for him to tap out

Breh, there's no achievement...just put it on easy like I did

You're at like the half way mark

I've done all of them on Legend except Eddie/Kurt and that one.

Yeah I put that shyt on easy and got it out the way :lolbron:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
There’s not a worse feeling than losing a showcase match with one objective to go.

I'm n

The worst parts are the 1) CPU reversals 2) The damn "fatigue"

I cannot get through all 16 objectives because I could win the match at objective 8, but, I gotta roleplay

I straight up put the game on easy mode for Eddie (RIP) v Kurt because his Ankle Lock can be done out of anywhere

EDIT: This HBK v Undertaker has 20 objectives and I can't get pass the Super Finisher. I'm putting on Easy, again 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
I fukked around and accidentally pinned HBK like 15 or 16 objectives deep. I was pinning him trying to get him to use his resiliency perk before I got to the end so that by that time if I hit him with a finisher it would end it. He didn't use the perk and just took the 3. I thought I hit L1 to cancel before the 3 count but it didn't register.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A small but nice addition has been the little cutscenes for the specialty matches, seeing them drive the ambulance into the arena is cool.
I spent two hours creating my character and moveset :dahell:

And I still gotta do my entrance
As advanced as CAW has become it's also become a chore. I love it but I only spend time on myself, everyone ese gets modified preset movesets. :russ:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why is the Bloodline trio entrance animation a tag with Heyman as the 3rd person? It looks stupid seeing Roman and Jey look like bosses and Jimmy/Solo bowing to Roman. VC keeps the tradition going of giving you greatness and then sliding some dumb shyt in.

Edit: If you target the ref and taunt it'll make you start arguing with him/her :russ:

Last edited: