The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Apparently dude is capping. So, I'm happy for nothing.

But, Trick gon' be on Smackdown, tonite.

Yeah he was lying and proud of it
If anyone tells you they have Booker T doing commentary in 2K24, they are lying, because Booker said on his podcast that he has done no voice work for the game. He's always got his phone open tho. 💲

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I just thought about it...

If the 40YofWM edition is only going to have 21 matches I might just be better off getting the deluxe edition. If 2K could only come up with 21 matches then they should have scraped the concept altogether.

Then again, there probably is a few more matches that could be added depending on the length of the development period was. CM Punk came back in November so I could see maybe 1 or 2 of his WM matches being added.

I can also see these matches being added in 40YOFWM to replace some of the matches that can't be added due to guys like Edge, The Hardys, Christian, and others for not being in WWE or for other reasons like...Benoit.

-Orton vs Punk (WM 27)
-Punk vs Taker (WM 29)
-Taker vs Sid (WM 13)
-Hogan vs Sid (WM 8)
-Hart vs Roddy Piper (WM 8)

Just a few matches that we didn't get in the 30YOFWM mode in 2K14.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I just thought about it...

If the 40YofWM edition is only going to have 21 matches I might just be better off getting the deluxe edition. If 2K could only come up with 21 matches then they should have scraped the concept altogether.

Then again, there probably is a few more matches that could be added depending on the length of the development period was. CM Punk came back in November so I could see maybe 1 or 2 of his WM matches being added.

I can also see these matches being added in 40YOFWM to replace some of the matches that can't be added due to guys like Edge, The Hardys, Christian, and others for not being in WWE or for other reasons like...Benoit.

-Orton vs Punk (WM 27)
-Punk vs Taker (WM 29)
-Taker vs Sid (WM 13)
-Hogan vs Sid (WM 8)
-Hart vs Roddy Piper (WM 8)

Just a few matches that we didn't get in the 30YOFWM mode in 2K14.
Nah breh they had 47 matches for 30 years of Wrestlemania in 2K14 but can only do 21 matches for 40 years of WM 10 yrs later? :gucci:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Will Vince be taking out of the game? I was hoping Austin vs Rock first two matches to appear in the showcase :francis:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Nah breh they had 47 matches for 30 years of Wrestlemania in 2K14 but can only do 21 matches for 40 years of WM 10 yrs later? :gucci:
Some of those names 2K aren't going to be able to use due to a lot of them being in AEW. They might be able to use Ric Flair & Jake The Snake based on if they are still under WWE legends deals and if WWE is willing to give them a pass. Idk maybe we get a few of Edge's singles matches from WrestleMania depending on how far in development 2K was at before he left the company but seriously I doubt it.