The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not a valid excuse when 2K can do it for the NBA
Those are 2 different versions though. This seems to be one bogged down version with the current gen systems having higher resolutions but still being held down by the restraints of ps4/xb1. The Switch is even weaker than those systems. If it was like the NBA game and had two versions that would help everyone. If they are going to support these weak systems still they need a last gen game for them. Quit holding us back.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They need to bring in the options from Raw 2 to refresh Universe Mode.

Damn this mode seems fun as hell :ehh:
I loved that mode and the CAW mode where you could do legit anything you wanted with how you created wrestlers. My friends would make wrestlers with a 5 foot midsection and the arms of a T-Rex :lolbron:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They need to bring in the options from Raw 2 to refresh Universe Mode.

Breh I used to be a menace backstage on that game :dead:

Stealing wrestler's clothes, dropping anvils on Goldberg, etc. Such a slept on game, but understandable because the gameplay was slow as blackberry molasses.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Stealing wrestler's clothes, dropping anvils on Goldberg, etc. Such a slept on game, but understandable because the gameplay was slow as blackberry molasses.
Had a bad glitch where the computer would pin you, you’d mash buttons to kick out, then they’d stomp you once and go for the pin again and you’d have no means to counter it. You could spend ages stuck in that loop.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

It's ridiculous that we can't get that type of fukkery in the latest games

Not a valid excuse when 2K can do it for the NBA
The NBA 2K team and the WWE 2K team aren't the same team. With NBA 2K, it's the bigger franchise of the two, so there's an incentive to keep making games for the Switch, even if the Switch port isn't up to par with the PS5/XBS. Take Two could've done the same for WWE 2K and kept making Switch versions that could eventually be decent or good, but they weren't going to invest more into it. I can't imagine it could be any worse than EA Sports FC Switch ports, but that's Take Two for ya.

TL15

Veteran
Daps

Good interview. Some highlights:

New paybacks including a chicken shyt heel one that stops wrestlers from attacking

Danced around the idea that specific attires from my faction might be available for all modes

Special ref attire

Throwing weapons with the ability to duck dodge and catch

Ability to turn on/off entrances for Royal Rumble and gauntlet match

Updates to MyGM, Universe Mode (loser leaves town match, double title match etc.)

Pretty good overall :ehh: