The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Yes but after a while, you start to see the flaws like the universe mode issues anf the caw limit.

I'm sorry but I'm going to need some more feedback, reviews, and etc because these damn companies and the same old hype is getting redundant.
Universe mode is bland as all hell

I immediately got bored with that shyt, why can’t we choose our own promos? I didn’t even take the time to create my own rassler because of the infinite loading screen glitch in 2k22.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
5 billion from Netflix and they can't figure out a way to get the game on the Nintendo Switch despite the NBA getting their 2K on there :beli:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
From the picture of Asuka it’s the same damn entrance motion as the other games:martin:

As long as the game is cross-gen, don't expect too many drastic changes.

People already want the engine revamped...not while the game is on PS4.

I just randomly played a game on my Xbox One S yesterday...ppl gotta move forward. shyt felt ancient compared to my Series S (which supposedly is barely "next gen").

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
As long as the game is cross-gen, don't expect too many drastic changes.

People already want the engine revamped...not while the game is on PS4.

I just randomly played a game on my Xbox One S yesterday...ppl have to Spend A Lot of Money shyt felt ancient compared to my Series S (which supposedly is barely "next gen").

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
"Every edition of WWE 2K24 also comes with a free month of Peacock. That means as long as you start that month at the right time, you'll be able to watch WrestleMania 40 for free."

This is a low key smart move.

I refuse to pay anymore than $60 for the basic edition of a video game.

I'll just get the physical Deluxe edition with EST on the cover.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
And no Nintendo Switch release? I was actually going to consider getting it after reading the release about it but I guess not now.
They haven't put any WWE 2K games on the Switch since 2K18 due to the port of that game being 2K20 levels of bad.