The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
This might the best idea I've heard yet for WWE 2k.

Having to adjust your work schedule so you can participate in the rumble match

Being the champ and suddenly having to defend it in a fatal 4 way :sadcam:
Yea everyone having different schedules is the main thing I see being a problem. Maybe have it to where there’s different time slots matches can take place and both have to agree to make it official. Or something along those lines :ehh:

Far as the Rumble, I’d say do that no more than once a month, or maybe even every other month with an EC in between the other months :ehh:

Even that may be too often :leon:

I’d actually prefer a PLE every week with a WM happening every 3-4 months so we’d have a Rumble and EC once every 3-4 month period. Same with MITB :mjgrin:

Maybe even include a brand draft every 3-4 months or so for everyone except the champs on that brand.

And I’d have most titles defended in 1 on 1 matches, would mainly do 3 and 4 way to determine a new champ if title gets vacated or occasionally to determine #1 contender and /or move up the ranks quicker :ehh:

We would have factions too, up to 5 people per faction. Have a set number of times per month you can have your faction members accompany you to the ring :mjgrin:

They can also get you DQ’d tho :ufdup:

For that to be maximum fukkery they’d have to bring back 2 on 2, 3 on 3, or even 3 on 2 etc backstage brawls :steviej:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Hope they really improved on a lot instead of just adding new/re-add features cause the min somebody within their team say “we improved on *so and so* and it’s the same bs, I’m calling them out and hopefully others too
family-guy-youre-a-big-fat-phony.gif

will-ferrell-elf.gif

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I hope one day they make it to where we can have an online Universe, maybe even a bunch of them with champs (including tag) and all.

You’d have to control the same wrestler while in that Universe and rank up tilll you get a title shot. Have Rumble and EC for guaranteed title shots and have a MITB match every so often.

You can be part of multiple Universes as well if you wanna control other wrestlers. For example, you can be Rome in one Universe, AJ in another, Bianca in another etc.

Champs have to defend at least once a week or title goes to #1 contender or there can even be a match between top 2-4 contenders for it.

More details would have to be ironed out but I think if done right this could be the most fun online mode ever in a WWE game :banderas:

Online territories :jbhmm: with GM mode mechanics for ratings, attendance and income.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Online territories :jbhmm: with GM mode mechanics for ratings, attendance and income.

I’m thinking have everyone start at 60 or 70 OVR to make it fair. Universe begins when there are 56 male and 20 female superstars chosen by humans. I chose those numbers so we can have an 8 man tournament for each of the 6 singles titles and an 8 man tournament (4 teams) for the tag titles.

3 tournaments with 4 Women each for the 3 women titles and 8 for the women tag titles.

I earlier said we can control one person per universe but I’d actually say let us control up to 2 (1 male 1 female).

But yea have everyone start at the same OVR and you earn XP or whatever they end up calling it by playing matches. You can even have matches with members of the roster not yet controlled by a person to earn XP to level up.

It will prolly take years to get it to a great place but even a barebones one with just the initial tournaments to declare first champs then working our way to title shots would be fun as hell. Also let us be part of factions with each other. Maybe a few other things. We can just start with that one and improve over the years.

This mode would be wild fun :banderas:

Last edited:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

They never gonna fix the entrance graphics being unnecessary cropped in for most arenas:snoop:

Peep Becky’s entrance above 13:43 mark

and peep her entrance at the Rumble last year

23:00 mark

Since they still got adjustments to make, hopefully that’s one of them

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Was/has Samantha ever been used as an announcer in this game? What a travesty if she is never used and it's only Mike Rome.