The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh they had 47 matches for 30 years of Wrestlemania in 2K14 but can only do 21 matches for 40 years of WM 10 yrs later? :gucci:
Its unacceptable this series continues to take one step forward...two steps back. I understand some guys are in AEW but they could have found a way to make it work it without including the guys in AEW.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

Absolute disrespect

0b6e30fd143cab7130453efe5ae8a8cc.png

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I hope one day they make it to where we can have an online Universe, maybe even a bunch of them with champs (including tag) and all.

You’d have to control the same wrestler while in that Universe and rank up tilll you get a title shot. Have Rumble and EC for guaranteed title shots and have a MITB match every so often.

You can be part of multiple Universes as well if you wanna control other wrestlers. For example, you can be Rome in one Universe, AJ in another, Bianca in another etc.

Champs have to defend at least once a week or title goes to #1 contender or there can even be a match between top 2-4 contenders for it.

More details would have to be ironed out but I think if done right this could be the most fun online mode ever in a WWE game :banderas:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I hope one day they make it to where we can have an online Universe, maybe even a bunch of them with champs (including tag) and all.

You’d have to control the same wrestler while in that Universe and rank up tilll you get a title shot. Have Rumble and EC for guaranteed title shots and have a MITB match every so often.

You can be part of multiple Universes as well if you wanna control other wrestlers. For example, you can be Rome in one Universe, AJ in another, Bianca in another etc.

Champs have to defend at least once a week or title goes to #1 contender or there can even be a match between top 2-4 contenders for it.

More details would have to be ironed out but I think if done right this could be the most fun online mode ever in a WWE game :banderas:
I've been wanting that for a long ass time. Turn it into a real season of sports type of deal. So many things you can do with it. I'd say have multiple wrestlers were each week of the season you have a scheduled match. Initial say 10 week period or so. After that 10 week period break wrestlers into different tiers with those tiers representing what title they are going after. Take it a step further and could even have a commissioner controlling the storylines that they are adding wrestlers in to.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Do they have the draft in universe mode back in this game? I'm tired of manually changing the roster :beli:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

This might the best idea I've heard yet for WWE 2k.

Having to adjust your work schedule so you can participate in the rumble match

Being the champ and suddenly having to defend it in a fatal 4 way :sadcam:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Damn that was dope :ehh:
They've clearly learned to just add to what already works. One thing they need to get rid of is the fighting stances, wrestlers shouldn't be looking like Tekken characters while standing idle. I liked it better when they had their signature stances in SYM & HCTP.