The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
in YOUR opinion

good thing is we all have an opinion and the majority of fans enjoyed it.
Yea but this the internet so whatever I think is what it is and anyone that disagrees is tripping. Especially if I say it enough times

anyway let me tell y’all how to feel about the show.
Night 2 was better, it flowed better and the matches had more intensity. The Otis payoff made sense, the tag match was cool, Orton and edge was freaky good. Drew and Brock was better than Goldberg and Strowman but after the first few minutes it was a routine Brock match.

the funhouse match atleast had the right idea and it was entertaining. The story was told well. They are bold for trying that.

but now for my dislike
charlotte didn’t need that win, she better only be on nxt until she drop it
Bobby laslehy and aliester was pointless. Overall I give this years mania a low 7.

Now whoever disagrees with me is just wrong :trollb:troll:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Yea but this the internet so whatever I think is what it is and anyone that disagrees is tripping. Especially if I say it enough times
Now whoever disagrees with me is just wrong :trollb:troll:

at least you have a sense of humor about it :russ::salute:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Everybody in the creative room when they were laying out the Firefly Funhouse Match...

giphy.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I liked the boneyard match. I also dug the Funhouse, ladder match, and KO/Rollins match. But the boneyard match was like an Ultimate Deletion match on steroids. Shout out to Matt Hardy.

Straight up matches like Zayn vs. Bryan were jarring without an audience, especially for a guy like Bryan whose entire act is predicated on audience participation.

None of Mania had the same energy and the empty arenas don't distract me from the world right now. It just reinforces and puts further emphasis on how much things suck. Wrestling just needs a much deserved break. WWE has a ton of shyt in their archives. Fill up their time slots with old shows, compilations, etc. Who knows, it may even get them some Network subscribers.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Imagine a 8 year old fan watching this one :russ:

Well my son IS 8 years old, and this (Both nights) was his first ‘Mania.

We didn’t watch together due to the Social Distancing bullchit, but he really wanted to see it so we gotta chop it up via FaceTime soon :lolbron:

Barnett141

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
5,500+ replies :sas1:not bad for a mania a lot of yall were saying nobody was gonna watch and gonna be wack :sas2:
Oh so now # of replies count? But when Dynamite blows all the E shows out the water for replies it's "bu-bu-but higher ratings tho!" :damn:

I know that c00n @Rell84shots got :angry: as hell when somebody pointed out Dynamite got way more replies than his beloved Smackdown did a few months back. :sas2:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Oh so now # of replies count? But when Dynamite blows all the E shows out the water for replies it's "bu-bu-but higher ratings tho!" :damn:

I know that c00n @Rell84shots got :angry: as hell when somebody pointed out Dynamite got way more replies than his beloved Smackdown did a few months back. :sas2:
Thought I was on your ignore list you lying motherfukker. :martin:

Typical Republican behavior. :sas2:

Like I said earlier, this is supposed to be the superbowl of wrestling but y'all got AEW on your minds. :coffee:
Even during Mania AEW stays on your mind. :coffee:

Rent free. :coffee:
Where was AEW mentioned in that tweet you posted? :jbhmm:
Do you find peace in your life by going to Trump rallies? :picard:

What makes him an AEW shill tho? :jbhmm:
Hopefully you get corona too you pathetic stooge. :pacspit:

Probably not tho, it'll be someone who actually contributes to society and not just stooges a pro-Republican company. Life is so cruel. :mjcry:

QDiDJek.gif

calm the hell down:pachaha:

breathe ... it's going to be okay. just breathe.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I just wanna say that Edge Documentary was great and everyone should check it out. Shout out to Dash Wilder for helping Edge get back into ring shape. Being at the Rumble and seeing Edge return live is a moment i'll never forget. I used to hate Edge when I was a kid :mjcry:, breh was the first heel I truly hated.
:wow:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
I just wanna say that Edge Documentary was great and everyone should check it out. Shout out to Dash Wilder for helping Edge get back into ring shape. Being at the Rumble and seeing Edge return live is a moment i'll never forget. I used to hate Edge when I was a kid :mjcry:, breh was the first heel I truly hated.
:wow:

those "24" docs are always on point :wow: