The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
hunter and reigns bored the hell out of the crowd in the fukkin MAIN EVENT :scust:

the ONLY memorable thing about that WM32 main event was Stephanie in the leather gear :skip:

that main event was absolutely terrible. it went on for damn near 40 minutes and a large portion of the crowd were noticeably leaving early to beat traffic. it even trended on Twitter that night that people were leaving early. it didn't help that this was also during the peak of the heavily forced Roman push that absolutely no one wanted.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
QDiDJek.gif

calm the hell down:pachaha:

breathe ... it's going to be okay. just breathe.
Pay that STOOGE no mind

He’s kind of like the homeless man you see on the corner talking to himself smh

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The Cena vs Bray shyt had a lot of funny and surprising moments but it was more like a skit than a match. Also some of it looked poorly edited and like they didn’t put much time or effort into it.The Boneyard match was much better and definitely the best thing on both nights. Last Man standing started off slow but was second for me.

Out of all the Manias where there have been two world titles, this had to have been the worst two title matches. No story telling just four guys spamming their finishers for five minutes. How could anyone be excited for either of these title runs after that?

Daps
I agree.

I just like the feel of a big day moment. Not a big weekend moment.

I don't even watch wrestling as consistently as I used to, but nothing beats Wrestlemania Sunday and getting with the crew to watch. Which I and many others would certainly not dedicate my time or resources into having two parties for two nights of WM. The diehards would, but not the casuals.

WM is almost similar to the Super Bowl. Which is why the Super Bowl is the best of all the major sports championships. It's a one day, winner take all EVENT which makes the day special. Not dragged out over multiple days like MLB, NBA, and NHL's big championship events.

The crowd wouldn't be able to maintain the intensity for back to back days either. (not to mention the whole week...what, they'd have to make Takeover take place on their Wednesday night now(?), put the HOF at Thursday, keep Smackdown at Friday [cuz FOX damn sure aint paying WWE all that money to have them punt their show during WM weekend], and then do the 2 nights of WM, followed by RAW on Monday)

I get the argument for two days and wanting to allocate each match their deserved time limit and the idea that it helps pace the show and fans better...but when an event is one night only it brings so much value to the show.

So again, keep it one night and have the best matches/stars make the show...if you don't make the cut, tough luck. :yeshrug:
Perfectly said

Even this mania was only like a 4 match card out of 16.

I really liked the formal of Hall of Fame, Takeover, Wrestlemania

Its like NBA All star weekend