The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I liked the boneyard match. I also dug the Funhouse, ladder match, and KO/Rollins match. But the boneyard match was like an Ultimate Deletion match on steroids. Shout out to Matt Hardy.

Straight up matches like Zayn vs. Bryan were jarring without an audience, especially for a guy like Bryan whose entire act is predicated on audience participation.

None of Mania had the same energy and the empty arenas don't distract me from the world right now. It just reinforces and puts further emphasis on how much things suck. Wrestling just needs a much deserved break. WWE has a ton of shyt in their archives. Fill up their time slots with old shows, compilations, etc. Who knows, it may even get them some Network subscribers.

yea a 3 -4 week break could be good or it could be terrible, people could go and find a replacement and never come back.

if the numbers are down already, having no show for too long could make it harder to get back into a month later

or it could give creative and the talent some time to come up with some good ideas. Vince is the one that needs a break so he can actually watch his product and see how inconsistent it is.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Oh shyt, the PPRay theme. :gladbron:

Didnt know it was the OG SNME theme. shyt goes hard. :banderas:

tenor.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Drew and Braun has their moments ruined by all of this. I think the same could be said for bayzler and Ripley for different reasons. They also missed a chance to get the belt of Bayley. although Braun is just a transition champ for Roman when this is over.

Miz and Morrison should hold the tag titles for a new team that hasn’t had that spot.

Andrade needs to drop that belt he been off tv the whole time he been champ
I think a live crowd would have boo’d Charlotte winning. But ultimately a live crowd, pyro, and the big stadium or big arena feel was sorely missed. It wasn’t wrestlemania it was a wwe pandemic special featuring all your favorite stars and legends. I think they should have atleast went overboard with the stage design or had props in the crowd or something.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People seem to be bothered by that hanging from the gym equipment spot from Edge vs Orton. Too close to the Benoit doc airing.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
There was so many levels and sublims in that firefly funhouse I cant hate

Best part was flashing that cut images of Cena as a kid and then Saturday Night's Main Event and being inspired to be like Hoegan and a muscle bound bland babyface
Giving into the heel move of the chair shot at Mania 30 to finally becoming the cool heel NWO Cena that people hopped
And the flashes of all his worst losses (ONe Night Stand 06, MITB 11, The Orton unification, Summerslam 2014, losing to AJ at Summerslam 2016, losing to Roman)

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
As a sucker for over the top characters in pro wrestling

That FireflyFunhouse segment was the perfect use of modern tech/storytelling and wrestling’s ability to make you disconnect when done right.

Felt like when Bane wore Batman completely down then broke his back

shyt is just as fascinating sober as it was :drunk:

Mattel better make that wolfpac Bray/ nWo Cena two pack ASAP