The official #WPOY2016 worst poster of the year award voting thread

Who is the worst poster of 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Stop fishing for attention and go find something productive to do with your time. I'm grown adult. I have more important shyt to do than meet up with internet trolls :camby:

Grown adult with a 2nd grader's English :mjlol:

Still hiding behind the keyboard like the soft, broke, Brooklyn p*ssy he is :russ:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So one person singularly decides the list of people to vote on? What kind of open forum is this?

:camby:
Who do you think belongs on the list that didn't make it? The worst of the worst made the list. If you have another candidate then show receipts of their shytty posting this year and get them nominated.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Stop fishing for attention and go find something productive to do with your time. I'm grown adult. I have more important shyt to do than meet up with internet trolls :camby:

LMFAO ARENT U THE FAGOT WHO FALSELY CALLED ME OUT FOR DUCKIN A FADE?

WHATS THIS NOW??

:skip:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Who do you think belongs on the list that didn't make it? The worst of the worst made the list. If you have another candidate then show receipts of their shytty posting this year and get them nominated.

@Miami316 AND @Bilz CLEARLY BELONG ON HERE .. MIGHT EVEN ADD @The Dankster TO THE LIST FOR HIS LONG WINDED ANALYTICAL RANTS, THO HES NOT AS BAD AS THE OTHER 2

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
WHATUP PUSY .. LEME KNOW WHEN UR BIITCH ASS MAKE UR WAY BACK OUT HERE, IM STILL WAITIN OVER AT TARZANA PARK

:sas1:

Really? You won't just disappear and pretend like you were in Vegas?

:jjjjj:

Typical CAC

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Really? You won't just disappear and pretend like you were in Vegas?

:jjjjj:

Typical CAC

I KNEW U WOULD SAY SOME BULLSHIIT TO SIDESTEP UR BIITCHASSNESS.. I TOLD U WHERE I WAS WHEN U WERE IN TOWN, PERIOD.

U CLAIMED U WANTED TO SEE ME, QUIT PLAYIN GAMES.. IF U REAL BOUT IT, EITHER COME THRU OR STFU