The official #WPOY2016 worst poster of the year award voting thread

Who is the worst poster of 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
I KNEW U WOULD SAY SOME BULLSHIIT TO SIDESTEP UR BIITCHASSNESS.. I TOLD U WHERE I WAS WHEN U WERE IN TOWN, PERIOD.

U CLAIMED U WANTED TO SEE ME, QUIT PLAYIN GAMES.. IF U REAL BOUT IT, EITHER COME THRU OR STFU

You are such a lying CAC. You only responded after I left town.

BTW, do you consider this person "white"

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You are such a lying CAC. You only responded after I left town.

BTW, do you consider this person "white"
]

WHY ARE U LYING FAGOT? I CAN POST THE THREAD AGAIN FOR EVERYONE TO SEE .. I TOLD U WHERE I WAS WHEN U WERE IN WOODLAND HILLS SECOND TIME AROUND N I WAS NO LONGER IN VEGAS, U FRAUDULENT PIECE OF SHIIT

NOW STOP SIDETRACKIN WIT YA BS AND LET ME KNOW WHEN U REALLY BOUT IT YA BIITCH

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I put "scary" in quotes because you're an autistic balding angry wigger who misuses the term despite the fact you're a "third grade substitute teacher".

NO MISUSE.. U EPITOMIZE SCARY. FORGET THE FACT THAT U PRETENDED U WANTED TO SEE ME AND DUCKED OUT WHEN IT GOT REAL .. U WONT EVEN SHOW UR FACE ON HERE. SCARY IS PUTTIN IT NICELY.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
WHY ARE U LYING FAGOT? I CAN POST THE THREAD AGAIN FOR EVERYONE TO SEE .. I TOLD U WHERE I WAS WHEN U WERE IN WOODLAND HILLS SECOND TIME AROUND, U FRAUDULENT PIECE OF SHIIT

NOW STOP SIDETRACKIN WIT YA BS AND LET ME KNOW WHEN U REALLY BOUT IT YA BIITCH

The second time around? I never came a second time. I offered, told you when and where I would be, and then you said to meet you in a random park. You can lie now, but you can't edit your posts because I quoted them all.

No, I'm talking about the first time when I was actually near woodland hills, told you I would be there, and you stopped posting for 4 days :jjjjj:

BTW, if your brother calls himself white, and looks white, why do you say you aren't white? Are you admitting that your father was the messican gardener?

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
NO MISUSE.. U EPITOMIZE SCARY. FORGET THE FACT THAT U PRETENDED U WANTED TO SEE ME AND DUCKED OUT WHEN IT GOT REAL .. U WONT EVEN SHOW UR FACE ON HERE. SCARY IS PUTTIN IT NICELY.

"scary" is not the same thing as "scared". In fact, they are opposites. I'm surprised one of your third graders never corrected you.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Suave came out of nowhere and became the frontrunner. He's like '08 Obama.

I said this in September. I didnt expect him to catch up so quick. He's made somewhere between 40-50 warriors hate threads since April
@SuaveHooper88 - "Warriors would go 73-9 without curry, the warriors will never go back to the finals as long as curry plays for them, KD joining golden state makes them miles worse and slams their championship window shut are among several of his 6-7 threads he once had deleted or thrown in the bushes in 6-7 days. Inactive since maybe July, he would need to catch up quick to make the final ballot.