The official #WPOY2016 worst poster of the year award voting thread

Who is the worst poster of 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Check the threads from 2014-16 when he hops on the Patriots (cook ran a one man neg train on him) or blue Jays or Tar Heels or Cubs. The Michigan vs Michigan state game last year too. He took Ed's tagline and avi before the game even.
I don't dispute he's entertaining. The dude just made too many threads about me on some obsessive slander shyt for me to ever salute what he does.

Daps
I can't stand this Miami nikka and he wished death on my seed but the moms part was too far
I got negged by a few sensitive fakkits for that post but to be honest with you I didn't even know if his mom is actually dead, some dude said it in another thread. Anyway, if he wants to do something about it all he has to do is meet me at 239 Central Park West whenever he wants to talk about me disrespecting his mom. Or he can hide behind his keyboard I guess.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I got negged by a few sensitive fakkits for that post but to be honest with you I didn't even know if his mom is actually dead, some dude said it in another thread. Anyway, if he wants to do something about it all he has to do is meet me at 239 Central Park West whenever he wants to talk about me disrespecting his mom. Or he can hide behind his keyboard I guess.
Stop fishing for attention and go find something productive to do with your time. I'm grown adult. I have more important shyt to do than meet up with internet trolls :camby:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That should happen to everyone who wins the WPOTY award in every forum on this site
It would clean up the coliseum so much this year. That guy has made somewhere between 85-100 threads since April with all of them basically being warriors hate threads and he wasn't even here from July through September. It sucks that eye cue is spending his entire prime falling through the cracks too. He's even been eclipsed at what he does worst, which is spamming those hate threads. It's like Fred Taylor spending his entire career campaigning to make the pro bowl while all the new guys are going annually.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Doesn't eyecue say casual a lot? Wonder if suave is that dude.
It would clean up the coliseum so much this year. That guy has made somewhere between 85-100 threads since April with all of them basically being warriors hate threads and he wasn't even here from July through September. It sucks that eye cue is spending his entire prime falling through the cracks too. He's even been eclipsed at what he does worst, which is spamming those hate threads. It's like Fred Taylor spending his entire career campaigning to make the pro bowl while all the new guys are going annually.
:ohhh::merchant::krs: What if this is his final form?