The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Great Episode, alot of questions answered....

MIB wilding :wow:

The hats were the key :leon:

Teddy :to:

Ford motivating Maeve and toturing Bernard :youngsabo:

The 2nd half of the season has been excellent from the James Delos episode to now

The Finale looks like a fukking movie... Can't wait
Yeah the first three eps took a while to get going but I wanna say from 4 on has been fire to me.

I was hoping the people from samurai world works come back into play but it looks like they won’t.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The combo of Harris, Wright and Hopkins again:wow:. I mean EVERYONE is killing it in this series real talk(Teddy was underrated this ep), but these three fellas :wow:

Sidenote the Ford character is a beast, breh's single quotables are like a sixteen with no wasted lines/bars and they all connect for a perfectly lined/themed verse.

I forget the exact verbatim, but the one line he had a couple episodes ago about the brain being the only analog device left or something of that nature had a breh legit:dwillhuh::ehh:. I had to run it back like I was listening to Rakim, Lupe Nas, Ras Kass or prime Canibus. Dope shyt.
I’m so glad they got him back this season. I was convinced they weren’t going to be able to. Even when we saw him I thought it might just be one episode. I’m happy with his screen time so far. He adds a lot to the show.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
William is fukking gone.:ooh:

Clapped his daughter and now he's so deep in the game he's not even sure if HE is actually him. :wow:

The hat scan shyt is dark as fukk:ohhh:

:mjlol:@ Ford still pulling up all over the park like:mjlit:. He was even :mjlit:in the flashback on some "One final game, William :mjpls:......:mjlit:"

Teddy inflicted the final permanent L on himself :wow: Dude witnessed the monster Dolores turned him into and couldn't take it.:sadcam:

Next week is gonna be :whoo:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Ford giving Maeve that 4th quarter Phil Jackson pep talk :lupe:

tumblr_pai7bhWZdu1u0qxfso1_540.gif

tumblr_pai7bhWZdu1u0qxfso2_540.gif

tumblr_pai7bhWZdu1u0qxfso3_540.gif

tumblr_pai7bhWZdu1u0qxfso4_540.gif

Maeve the gawdess:wow:

William is fukking gone.:ooh:

Clapped his daughter and now he's so deep in the game he's not even sure if HE is actually him. :wow:

Yo Ford is evil as shyt . He knew what he was doing when he was constantly talking to William through different hosts. He was trying to drive William insane or I should say more insane :pachaha:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Im kinda mad at myself for not catching that Teddy's cornerstone was Delores. He's done nothing but follow her or try to track her down since the show started.
I didn't catch that either.

Also it's nitpicky and I don't have a screenshot of what Dolores changed exactly on teddy's profile, but I remember a few things she turned up to max levels, including the overall cognition one, as well as some of the more psychotic traits. So I just couldn't help but think if she had been a little smarter she could have made him dangerous enough to fight effectively without being a pushover, while also not turning up the volume on him so much to where he he didn't like what they were doing. I don't know. If she was his cornerstone maybe it didn't matter.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it me or was William/MIB stupid for not figuring out that maybe his wife offed herself because she found his profile card? It seems like he didn’t even entertain the possibility, unless he knew and didn’t care, but the surprise was that his daughter found it?

His wife was a sloppy alcoholic, he didn't think she would find it.

I do find it strange that the vids is what put her over the edge though:mjlol: Like she needed "proof" at that point that MIB was more obsessed with the park. Same goes for the daughter ("those were real people!:damn:). Maybe I was expecting way more from the profile card reveal. :ld:

Teddy still going out like a hoe:mjlol:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
His wife was a sloppy alcoholic, he didn't think she would find it.

I do find it strange that the vids is what put her over the edge though:mjlol: Like she needed "proof" at that point that MIB was more obsessed with the park. Same goes for the daughter ("those were real people!:damn:). Maybe I was expecting way more from the profile card reveal. :ld:

Teddy still going out like a hoe:mjlol:

It’s one thing to know he’s obsessed. It’s a whole nother thing to see his obsession is not just playing a game, but torturing the robot he’s really in love with. Knowing he loved a robot more than he ever loved her is enough to put the battery in her back to commit that

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It’s one thing to know he’s obsessed. It’s a whole nother thing to see his obsession is not just playing a game, but torturing the robot he’s really in love with. Knowing he loved a robot more than he ever loved her is enough to put the battery in her back to commit that
Funny enough, neither he nor “Wyatt” have any relationship ties anymore. I think they are setting up some kinda of showdown scene with them for this last episode..