The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Great Episode, alot of questions answered....

MIB wilding :wow:

The hats were the key :leon:

Teddy :to:

Ford motivating Maeve and toturing Bernard :youngsabo:

The 2nd half of the season has been excellent from the James Delos episode to now

The Finale looks like a fukking movie... Can't wait

:dead: PERFECT use of a smiley with the Hat comments

"But how did you beat the Groat's?" "You know what? This hat.:leon:
This hat saved my life."
:ld:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I think he only killed Maeve (who was in the "family" area) once.

Yeah, but from the way it looks, Maeve's kid was the only child in the entire park outside of Ford's robofamily.

Plus Maeve and daughter was out in the middle of nowhere and Ake was the only one hovering around.

William looks like he went out of his way to kill the only kid host in the entire park. :mjlol:

Maeve's reaction to it prolly sent Ford off the deep end.

I don't think he ever saw a host as a living thing before that.

:francis: She tried to kill herself in front of him rather than let Ford delete the memory of her daughter.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Yeah, but from the way it looks, Maeve's kid was the only child in the entire park outside of Ford's robofamily.

Plus Maeve and daughter was out in the middle of nowhere and Ake was the only one hovering around.

William looks like he went out of his way to kill the only kid host in the entire park. :mjlol:

:francis: She tried to kill herself in front of him rather than let Ford delete the memory of her daughter.
I'm sure there were other kids. There was Lawrence's daughter and the Ghost Nation kid that had the "Shades" doll, for example.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

Goddamn Billy aint shyt :dead:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I got so caught up in the MIB fukkery I didn't even give my condolences for the OG Teddy :mjcry:

just like the Dolores cornerstone was her pops, and Maeves was her daughter, Teddys wasn't Dolores, it was doing the right thing whenever possible :wow: no matter how many changes you make to the stats you can't shake what defines you :wow: Teddy looked in the mirror and said if being a decent man is wrong I don't wanna be right :ohlawd: