The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The combo of Harris, Wright and Hopkins again:wow:. I mean EVERYONE is killing it in this series real talk(Teddy was underrated this ep), but these three fellas :wow:

Sidenote the Ford character is a beast, breh's single quotables are like a sixteen with no wasted lines/bars and they all connect for a perfectly lined/themed verse.

I forget the exact verbatim, but the one line he had a couple episodes ago about the brain being the only analog device left or something of that nature had a breh legit:dwillhuh::ehh:. I had to run it back like I was listening to Rakim, Lupe Nas, Ras Kass or prime Canibus. Dope shyt.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
The combo of Harris, Wright and Hopkins again:wow:. I mean EVERYONE is killing it in this series real talk(Teddy was underrated this ep), but these three fellas :wow:

Sidenote the Ford character is a beast, breh's single quotables are like a sixteen with no wasted lines/bars and they all connect for a perfectly lined/themed verse.

I forget the exact verbatim, but the one line he had a couple episodes ago about the brain being the only analog device left or something of that nature had a breh legit:dwillhuh::ehh:. I had to run it back like I was listening to Rakim, Lupe Nas, Ras Kass or prime Canibus. Dope shyt.
forreal. James Marsden killed that shyt. He has been looking depressed and off since Dolores changed him. Plus I thought he was gonna off her because in s1 he says he will kill wyatt, maybe he does kill wyatt, just not the way we expected.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

I don't think god rested on the 7th day. I think he sat back and reveled in his creation

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:dead: that nikka william was bout to rage quit after realizing he took the game too far :wow:

simpin ass teddy :mjlol:

looks like maeve going super saiyajin vl 3. and big eyed broad is Cell

ford won just off william killing his daughter :mjlol:

edit: william daughter prolly isnt dead, ford still won. .

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
What a well-written character William is. Paranoia really does drive you to do stupid shyt, although sometimes that crazy is right on the money. In this case...:huhldup:

That Maeve-Ford scene was very touching though.

Teddy :francis:

I'm so glad he gave her a talk to wake her ass up. I don't think I could've watched the next episode if she died :mjcry:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
"I'm not a host pretending to be human, I'm a daughter pretending to give a shyt about my father"

- Happy Fathers Day from us at Westworld :pachaha:
HBO always comes with the heat on fathers day...

Remember Tyrion killed Tywin on fathers day...

Anyways I don't think MIB killed his daughter, she's apart of the game to wake him up...

Trauma is part of the equation for a host to gain consciousness...

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
and sad to see what william is turning into. he wanted a challenge but shyt just got too real for him:francis:

Turning into - that dark spot was there all along :demonic:and now he's shedding his skin. His wife looking at his Westworld profile like :picard: and deciding to she had enough of this world :hubie:. His wife, Logan, James Delos clone, and now his daughter :mjcry:. Jimmy really has done a number on the Delos family.

Bernard evicting Ford out of his brain like a bad tenant :skip:. Ford just slides up to Maeve and gives her another stat boost :blessed:.

Looks like Teddy won't be seeing the new world :francis:, and I'm not sure who is left on the board will either.