The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Daps
Don't watch it then idk why y'all watch shows you don't even enjoy

Are we watching the same show? Are you really saying westworld is garbage?
It’s crack don’t know what y’all watching

It's gone from a very complex and interesting plot to a linear action movie with huge leaps in character development that don't really fit.

Daps
She look like she down for all kinds of depravity
yretgyxme3v01.jpg

:demonic:

I can't believe a dork like Elon hit that.

Daps
How is this linear when it's constantly jumping back and forth between time and what leaps in character development are there

Every surprise/plot twist is either obvious without foreshadowing or has been foreshadowed so much that a blind person wouldn't miss it. It is a real shame to see such a good show lose its edge. Just because you've chosen to go the action revenge direction doesn't mean it cannot still give profound insights into the nature of man and consciousness. Why on earth has Ford only come forth in the sixth episode with only four left, super stupid waste, we could have skipped that whole samurai (FILLER) sideshow and have the reveal in the fifth. It is not like this was some great secret the ending of S1 "they became music" made it obvious to expect that. Maeve's story is a bore, Dolores, sadly, has become a bytch, yeh we get it new character, revenge and all, but she doesn't need to be a bytch to do that. It should have continued as self discovery.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Every surprise/plot twist is either obvious without foreshadowing or has been foreshadowed so much that a blind person wouldn't miss it. It is a real shame to see such a good show lose its edge. Just because you've chosen to go the action revenge direction doesn't mean it cannot still give profound insights into the nature of man and consciousness. Why on earth has Ford only come forth in the sixth episode with only four left, super stupid waste, we could have skipped that whole samurai (FILLER) sideshow and have the reveal in the fifth. It is not like this was some great secret the ending of S1 "they became music" made it obvious to expect that. Maeve's story is a bore, Dolores, sadly, has become a bytch, yeh we get it new character, revenge and all, but she doesn't need to be a bytch to do that. It should have continued as self discovery.
The entire show including season 1 tells you what is going to happen with foreshadowing and clues. Dolores is still on ford's Wyatt loop. There really isn't that much action, this show is no different than how it was in season 1

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
No, she sucked last season too
Well I disagree & Evan Rachel wood acts her ass off (as everyone does on this show) I mean what the hell do you want her to be for her to not suck to you? I love that she became Wyatt it's a great heel turn. Just seems like alot of male viewers hate female characters sometimes no matter what they do. Also you don't have to like every single character.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Why on earth has Ford only come forth in the sixth episode with only four left, super stupid waste, we could have skipped that whole samurai (FILLER) sideshow and have the reveal in the fifth. It is not like this was some great secret the ending of S1 "they became music" made it obvious to expect that. .

Ford has been around all season though, just not played by Anthony Hopkins. He spoke to William as the "Young Robert Ford" robot and also as Lawrence's daughter. Also, Bernard assumed that Clementine was being directly by Ford.

It wasn't SUPPOSED to be a surprise that Ford's mind was "alive" in some way. The only surprise was that he would be played by Anthony Hopkins again.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
It's gone from a very complex and interesting plot to a linear action movie with huge leaps in character development that don't really fit.

Not to crap on Joy and Nolan without seeing the finished product but I agree in many respects with this. Not to harp on them again but the precision and tightness isn’t at the same standard. I’ve noticed more and more bad writing as we’ve progressed. I will say that they are delving into some interesting themes which imo are strong enough to carry the show in a linear fashion. This timeline jumping is annoying to follow.