The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Am I the only one who thought the man in blacks daughter was the Delos chick that Bernard was fukking? The way she lit & held her cig, the way she was skeptical about whether the guy was a host I had thought maybe a similar thing had happened to her in the past.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Despite a few weak episodes early on, I really believe that episodes 4, 6, and 7 of this season have all been incredible.

BTW is it me or did the lighting on tonight's episode look different than usual?

It looked darker/softer light IMO but maybe it was my TV. The cinematography in general looked different than usual tonight.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Despite a few weak episodes early on, I really believe that episodes 4, 6, and 7 of this season have all been incredible.

BTW is it me or did the lighting on tonight's episode look different than usual?

It looked darker/softer light IMO but maybe it was my TV. The cinematography in general looked different than usual tonight.

I noticed the scenes where they dove into Bernard's memory switched aspect ratio to 16:9

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Damn this was a dope ep.

MIB gotta bleed out right? He took 3 shots IIRC

And I guess they decided to act as if Hector and the 2 Armastices weren't there cause they were definitely shooting at the Lakota tribe last week.