Had to make that my wallpaper:whoo:

avpmrl.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
'Westworld' Secret Video Offers More Violent Delights; Rinko Kikuchi Joins Cast

A new, exciting Westworld season 2 trailer dropped online today, but that’s only the beginning. A secret video and a secret code have also accompanied the new trailer, taking us further down the Westworld rabbit hole. Plus: Rinko Kikuchi has joined the cast for season 2.

Rinko Kikuchi Joins Season 2

Last, but not least: EW confirms that Pacific Rim and Brother’s Bloom star Rinko Kikuchi has joined the Westworldseason 2 cast. “We’re told her character’s name is Akane,” says EW. “She plays what appears to be a geisha character in the show’s mysterious ShogunWorld.” There’s even a quick shot of Kikuchi in the trailer.

Westworld is one of six themed parks owned by Delos, with Shogunworld being another. I’m sure we’ll learn what some of the other parks are as the series progresses. I’m just going to go ahead and guess right now that one of the other worlds will be Pirateworld – because how could it not be?

I've stayed purposely blind about the movie but :blessed::whoo::banderas: at the gawdess Rinko Kikuchi being in this.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Man I really want to like this show but they just aren't giving me anything to care about. We find out most all of the main characters are robots, including anyone that you'd want to root for, now season 2 is robots fighting to be free or something? I just can't care all that much about any of them

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Man I really want to like this show but they just aren't giving me anything to care about. We find out most all of the main characters are robots, including anyone that you'd want to root for, now season 2 is robots fighting to be free or something? I just can't care all that much about any of them

Maeve's programming tablet contained instructions for "Mainland infiltration", so...

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the first few episodes. It’s pretty good :ehh:

Seems like a few shows/movies have been following this same clone/alternate reality theme. Kinda predictable so far :manny:

But I know a lot of twists coming :hubie:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the first few episodes. It’s pretty good :ehh:

Seems like a few shows/movies have been following this same clone/alternate reality theme. Kinda predictable so far :manny:

But I know a lot of twists coming :hubie:

Most/all shows and movies you're talking about are biting off this, since the movie it's based on came out in 1973.

Fred.