The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This will probably be the next show I binge with my girl, iv heard great things about this..it really that good brehs?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk yes. It's incredible.

Fred.
Good shyt Hex, was checking out the Black Mirror thread earlier since I recently started watching them too and see you all in that thread too, great fukking show minus a few trash eps.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
This will probably be the next show I binge with my girl, iv heard great things about this..it really that good brehs?

if you like black mirror then you'll like this. i think westworld season 1 is better than any season of black mirror. the production and story was great. i think 3 episodes in i was hooked. can't wait for season 2:banderas:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you like black mirror then you'll like this. i think westworld season 1 is better than any season of black mirror. the production and story was great. i think 3 episodes in i was hooked. can't wait for season 2:banderas:

DO it.

Don't do it high.

It's a mindfukk that makes you question-

*edit*

it's a mindfukk.

:salute:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Just started my rewatch from the pilot episode. I think I understand what "this park means to upper management". Looks like Delos might be trying to create stealth assassins. That would explain why the executive did not agree with the head narrative guy's plan to dumb down the AI to make it more appealing to the guests. More convincing hosts would make stealthier killers back in the real world. Westworld is their testing lab for hitmen.

The fact that a ShogunWorld exists gives them the perfect cover to create literal robo-ninjas.

What doesn't quite fit is that the Man in Black is in the park looking for a hidden meaning. If he's high up in Delos, does he not know what the park means to Delos? Or does he think that Arnold's Easter Eggs are far more important than whatever evil plots Delos has? I'm leaning toward that the board in charge of Delos has shut him out of direct control over the company, even though in name he owns a huge chunk of it.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m about halfway through season one and to sum things up:

West world is basically a real life RPG VIDEO game :manny:

Pretty much like a western GTA :win:

I still don’t understand how “real” people can’t get hurt or killed in it though :mindblown:

My only question is, who is this Wyatt character they introduce a few episodes in and why is he important that they keep mentioning him

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I’m about halfway through season one and to sum things up:

West world is basically a real life RPG VIDEO game :manny:

Pretty much like a western GTA :win:

I still don’t understand how “real” people can’t get hurt or killed in it though :mindblown:

My only question is, who is this Wyatt character they introduce a few episodes in and why is he important that they keep mentioning him
Yes, that's exactly what Westworld is to the guests: The ultimate "sandbox" game.

According to interviews with the show runners, the guns detect what they're shooting at and fire paintball style rounds at humans and real rounds at non living objects.

You'll find out more about Wyatt by the end of the season.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Just started my rewatch from the pilot episode. I think I understand what "this park means to upper management". Looks like Delos might be trying to create stealth assassins. That would explain why the executive did not agree with the head narrative guy's plan to dumb down the AI to make it more appealing to the guests. More convincing hosts would make stealthier killers back in the real world. Westworld is their testing lab for hitmen.

The fact that a ShogunWorld exists gives them the perfect cover to create literal robo-ninjas.

What doesn't quite fit is that the Man in Black is in the park looking for a hidden meaning. If he's high up in Delos, does he not know what the park means to Delos? Or does he think that Arnold's Easter Eggs are far more important than whatever evil plots Delos has? I'm leaning toward that the board in charge of Delos has shut him out of direct control over the company, even though in name he owns a huge chunk of it.

@hex and others broached the theory in last season's thread that Delos wants to create AI robots to replace real powerful people in the real world to exercise power from the shadows.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, that's exactly what Westworld is to the guests: The ultimate "sandbox" game.

According to interviews with the show runners, the guns detect what they're shooting at and fire paintball style rounds at humans and real rounds at non living objects.

You'll find out more about Wyatt by the end of the season.

Yea but what about knifes and other was they put themselves in danger?

The hosts kill in other ways than using guns