The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This episode was :wow:

Vintage William and Bernard fukkery:blessed:

Elsie is back to pawg another day:blessed:

How are you chained in a cave for a whole season and still just run into random labs with AI Bernie, Elsie what are you doing :damn::damn::damn:

Ford is still pulling the strings :wow:

All we need now is for that piano to finally come alive :wow:

Fake Claire Danes is William's daughter :leon:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Soooooooo, the little ball that Bernard grabbed before he set the massacre in the lab in motion? I'm 95% sure that it's Ford's consciousness, or whatever. Like how they were trying to get Delos's 'mind', for lack of a better word, into a host, Ford wants Bernard to do that with him.
Eternal Ford in the cut...now that's a scary sight. :wow:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I wonder who they'll bring in to be the new ford. I can't imagine Anthony Hopkins being cheap, we've seen 'Ford' speak through other hosts before, so I'm guessing we'll see Ford played by someone new, if brought back.

Damnit, where is this all going? What is in it for William at this point, he seemed like a cold businessman interacting with Delos, he didn't seem to care that his wife had died, and now he's obssessed with Robert and this game, but for what?

Episode was great though, the characters get more interesting with each new episode.

Great lines, "you live only as long as the last person remembers you" and "if you aim to cheat the devil, you owe him an offering"