The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This season will be just fine. Internet is the perfect place for complainers :russ:
I think I already like this season better than last season after the same amount of episodes and that's saying a lot. If you reread the season 1 thread you'll notice there were nikkas complaining about the show at this point too:mjlol:People are so used to cheap storytelling and contrived "twists" that actual quality gets shytted on:scust:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I think I already like this season better than last season after the same amount of episodes and that's saying a lot. If you reread the season 1 thread you'll notice there were nikkas complaining about the show at this point too:mjlol:People are so used to cheap storytelling and contrived "twists" that actual quality gets shytted on:scust:
I'm co signing this 2nd episode was better than most of the episodes last season. Americans will always complain when something isn't spoon fed to them. I know that's another subject but because they have multiple storylines going to help explain the past and build up the major plot points this season, its trash :dead:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Dolores see that one of the people following Maeve was the head writer? Does the fact that hosts don't see guests as "protected" any more also mean that hosts can no longer even sense who is a guest? Is dressing up in a disguise and acting like you belong in this world enough to fool Dolores and her followers?

Interesting point about Delores not "seeing" the writer. If that is true it would still means that Delores does not have free will and/or Maeve can control her if she wanted to. That all said, Delores have her OWN writer to journey with her as well. So it may not be any issue considering both are so-called "woke" and having their own mission and needing a code-writer for their agendas.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Interesting point about Delores not "seeing" the writer. If that is true it would still means that Delores does not have free will and/or Maeve can control her if she wanted to. That all said, Delores have her OWN writer to journey with her as well. So it may not be any issue considering both are so-called "woke" and having their own mission and needing a code-writer for their agendas.

Last week Bernard mentioned that the hosts have a "mesh network" that broadcasts between them, but maybe she can't access it because she doesn't even know that it exists.

Something I just notice that no one mentioned:

What is the "weapon" that is hidden in the park? Is it something we haven't seen yet, or is she thinking of smashing through the park barriers with one of those giant construction machines?
bagger-1.jpg

ranchero26

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I should care about delores story more but i dont. Im more interested in maeve, williams, and every one elses story.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
New theories circling the internet

Teddy has been transferred into Bernard's body by Delores/Wyatt who was known to dress him in the skin of his enemies.

James Delos has uploaded his consciousnes into the host Peter Abernathy and that's why he is a priority