The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Blitzed the first season again to knock off the rust before jumping back in. I feel obligated to say express how GOAT it was. :wow::banderas:

Anyway, first two episodes have been on point. :obama:

This show will continue to be great to me until it becomes predictable. Glad they kept the memory time skips. The first episode with Bernard was all over the place (good way).

Corey Matthews

All Star
Daps
Isn’t Maeve god level and can control the host? Like if Dolores could instead of shooting the others she could have just paused them. Maybe I’m wrong

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just seen last week's premiere, i dont remember season 1 being that on the nose with feminism. Those scenes with maeve werent subtle at all and if u notice other than ed harris every male is either being led and or defined by his relationship (on some role reversal nonsense). The positives of this series still outweigh the negatives but i hope this current wave hasnt tainted another show

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn’t Maeve god level and can control the host? Like if Dolores could instead of shooting the others she could have just paused them. Maybe I’m wrong

She can control hosts, but I dunno if she can control Delores because Delores is fully self-aware. That remains debatable.

The thing is that Maeve chooses not to control her own, because she do not want to be a hypocrite. The same as her disinterest to the new narrative of hunting down guests. She's doing her own thing.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BArnold re-introduced Delores to the Matrix:ohhh: Hot Host:fire: stimulated Pause PIFF:banderas: Teddy's Summer Jam Screen reel:sadcam: Brotha worker didn't sign up for this:dahell: Lawrence still breathin:pachaha: TMIB:laff: cheat codes Go HAM:huhldup: Maeve passing freely thru:youngsabo: Young Ford future reality prediction:lupe: Quadruple timelines streaming in full-effect:whoo: