The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Any of yal brehs seen the original westworld and future world movies from the 70s that this is based on?

Future World is the sequel to the Westworld film

so if u want to know what route the series will go in as the season progress Future World might be a window to that

Westworld (film) - Wikipedia

Futureworld - Wikipedia

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
this shyt doesn't make any sense.
I'm not feeling all the timelines going back n forth and us having to use our brains to peice the sh1t together

I'll admit its a bit annoying

but I appreciate that the show is respecting it's viewers intelligence and not holding our hand through this sh1t and making it as simple as can be to digest

"Humans" is basically Westworld without all the deep analytical sh1t

Not dissing Humans because I love that show also but this sh1t feels like homework sometimes

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What era is Young William/Logan suppose to be in:lupe:

...cuz he mentioned "Start-Up" in the meeting with that Hot Host:steviej:

West World could be like in the year 3000, and Delores flashbacks are in our current times:ohhh:

Last edited:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

West World could be like in the year 3000, and Delores flashbacks are in our current times:ohhh:

Season 2 Young Will is 5-7 years after season 1 flashbacks and 18-20 years before the current timeline. That's based on his daughter who runs over to Delores playing the piano during the party being about 5-6 years old.

The Delores flashbacks can't be more than 35 years before the current timeline because of Bernarnold and Ford.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's in two timelines, one where he's piping the host thot (he decides to invest into Westworld) , and the second where he's smacked and talking to delores (after man in black takeover the company).

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New theories circling the internet

Teddy has been transferred into Bernard's body by Delores/Wyatt who was known to dress him in the skin of his enemies.

James Delos has uploaded his consciousnes into the host Peter Abernathy and that's why he is a priority

The second one seems interesting:ohhh:

I just think Delos's investment in the park has to be into something way more than just data mining for marketing, the drone host stuff, dna, its all got to be leading up to:

Futureworld's plot where they use they make hosts of the rich/powerful and put them in place of real people.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
just watched the first two eps, not gonna lie pretty boring, the ideas are fascinatin, but not as excited for them to be covered:francis:

maybe its cuz I was binge watching S1 I feel this way:patrice:

Last edited:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't get into this show at all right now.:patrice: took me like 6 tries to watch to episodes and I'm still not interested like that. What the fukk happened season1 was sick.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
giphy.gif
IN wit the brehs for the live robot fukkery :blessed:
humanoid looking machine... named Arnold

we should have all known :ohhh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Even in death, Ford is one step ahead of William.

Interesting episode.

I still believe Maeve is the only one who is truly free.
Maeve is definitely not free.. Last season the Asian dude even called her out. Said someone way above her wrote in her powers to wake up. Then implanted thoughts of gathering a team, escaping, etc.. He was even about to tell her what she would do at the train platform and she stops him

All her shyt been written in her code somewhere. she just thinks she's doing it on her own

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm listening to a podcast and idk why these white people don't remember that the maze "tattoo" was only located under Native american hosts scalps.

When William scalped the first one, he mentioned that the guy was half native. The second person who was scalped this season was also native. Its not random and Teddy most likely doesnt have it.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
New theories circling the internet

Teddy has been transferred into Bernard's body by Delores/Wyatt who was known to dress him in the skin of his enemies.

James Delos has uploaded his consciousnes into the host Peter Abernathy and that's why he is a priority
Breh :ohhh:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Y’all peep how ford “became the music”.

He ain’t dead at all :sas2:

I think ford is also keeping an eye on Delores through teddy :mjpls:. Teddy helped ford keep an eye on the MIB when they were looking for the end of the maze last season.

I wasn’t really feeling the first two episodes until I realized the potential twist :damn:

Watching recap videos on YouTube helped :blessed: