GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wayyyyy too many questions...

How are they stealing the guests dna
Doesn't seem like harvesting the guests' DNA would be that hard in WestWorld

You think they use condoms and pullin' out in WestWorld breh?
:usure:

People be going off on quests/adventures... sweating and bleeding all while dressing in the clothes provided for them, interacting with the hosts in every way imaginable, you don't think they can collect anybody's DNA from all the activities that happen out there?

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I gathered.

There's obviously 3 timelines, but the oldest is the day after the massacre started by Delores. The 2nd is the timeline that comes at the very least approximately 2 weeks later. The final timeline is the one were Delores "interviews" Bernard the same way Arnold held his meetings with Delores in season one.

Most of everything is based on Bernard's perspective, but because of shooting himself in the head in season one, his memories are fragmented and it's part of why after the massacre he was slowly shutting down until he injected himself to keep himself going. However, because his memories are fragmented, there's holes to what he remembers, and it is why he has trouble to remember details of what happened.

I mentioned this in season one and I am certain now that Delores is NOT conscious. She is only sentient or self-aware. But she doesn't hold a conscious and doing exactly what the latest narrative that Ford designed. She assumes that she's independent, but it is not based on emotion or conscious morals of right or wrong. She is basically full blown Wyatt. And with that, Maeve is so far the ONLY ONE that has reached full consciousness due to her actually the only one who broke her loop. She is the only one that isn't following the narrative and the only one that is fueled by her emotions and not by any kind of narrative.

I also believe those hosts are merely physical shell of themselves and that Bernard learned the way of transferring their "brain data" from their old bodies onto others and then dumped the bodies onto the lake. Makes sense to hide in plain sight among the guest or in a bigger plot twist, they ARE now the guests.

But we'll see how this will unfold. I dunno how people complain about this episode. They should expect it's not going to be like season one yet still a puzzle or a "maze" for you to figure out.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This forum isn't any indication of the show's popularity. I remember people were constantly talking about season 1 was gonna get cancelled....come to find out it was averaging 11 mill an episode.

Fred.
If all these dudes complaining stop watching now, the threat of theory spoilers decreases that much more:blessed:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
The kid was a robot that Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins) had made of himself last season. He remade his entire family as hosts/robots. Before he died in the finale last season, it appears that he put a message in the boy's head for Man in Black/William. The message he was saying is basically that Man in Black found the center of Arnold's maze, but that game wasn't for him, and he knew he was sad about that, so he decided to make a real game that actually was meant for him. Man in Black is happy because the stakes are real now, and he can actually die in the park. Ford is saying basically that Man in Black doesn't have to keep doing the same adventures with just higher stakes, but that there actually is a game going on now that he's mean to play.

he said, ""now, you're in my game. And in this game, you have to make it back out [of the Maze], you have to find the door. Congratulations, William, this game is for you. The game begins where you end, ends where you began...Everything is code here William, you know that more than anyone""

Okay i didn't see this post. I thought somehow Hopkins had found a way to transfer his dna/ consciousness to another host and he was "unkillable" in his park. Or the body that got shot was just a copy/robot of him but not his real body. oh well.

I'm going to miss Hopkins, he kills every role to me.

Also it seems like Bernard is dying from something.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Okay i didn't see this post. I thought somehow Hopkins had found a way to transfer his dna/ consciousness to another host and he was "unkillable" in his park. Or the body that got shot was just a copy/robot of him but not his real body. oh well.

I'm going to miss Hopkins, he kills every role to me.

Also it seems like Bernard is dying from something.
:ohhh:
Yo, you could be right about the bolded. In fact I hope you are. It's entirely possible that Ford uploaded his consciousness to multiple hosts in the park, and not just the younger host version of himself. or maybe he uploaded it somewhere else, and not just on a few hosts that could be killed.

That would be really dope if he did, and a good way to keep him around this season without his physical body needing to be on screen.

Actually I'm hoping it's what you said more than hoping it was just a pre-recorded message like I thought.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
If all these dudes complaining stop watching now, the threat of theory spoilers decreases that much more:blessed:
I'm staying of Reddit for season 2 breh.

And I'm already annoyed at my boss. he likes fukking with us and I'm pretty sure he's on reddit reading spoilers and saying them to us, passing them off as "theories." Gonna tell him to shut the fukk up real quick if I think he's trying it.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'm staying of Reddit for season 2 breh.

And I'm already annoyed at my boss. he likes fukking with us and I'm pretty sure he's on reddit reading spoilers and saying them to us, passing them off as "theories." Gonna tell him to shut the fukk up real quick if I think he's trying it.
I read a review that said critics got a look at the first 5-6 episodes ahead of time so pretty much everything should be considered a spoiler.

I'm dapping any cool off the wall theories I see in here but negging them if they turn out to be true :ufdup:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I read a review that said critics got a look at the first 5-6 episodes ahead of time so pretty much everything should be considered a spoiler.

I'm dapping any cool off the wall theories I see in here but negging them if they turn out to be true :ufdup:
I think I'm just gonna stay away.

I love chopping up the show with the brethren on here, and while I loved the first season, so many theories turned out to be true and I do think some of them took away from my enjoyment of the show. On the other hand, a lot of details ya'll picked up on that weren't heavy spoiler-ish made it more enjoyable to watch.

Not sure what to do.

:jbhmm:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I think I'm just gonna stay away.

I love chopping up the show with the brethren on here, and while I loved the first season, so many theories turned out to be true and I do think some of them took away from my enjoyment of the show. On the other hand, a lot of details ya'll picked up on that weren't heavy spoiler-ish made it more enjoyable to watch.

Not sure what to do.

:jbhmm:
That’s the dilemma. The show is far too deep for us to catch everything by ourselves yet you can’t trust any discussion about it won’t be spoiled. Catch 22.