The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't post on Reddit so I could give a fukk
but you post on the coli which is the same damn thing as i showed you and others have proven

if you don't want to be spoiled, don't look for anything on the internet about a show/movie.. podcast.. talking dead... magazine article... nothing

people who never read anything about this show probably were fukking amazed at the twist... and will probably be downright shocked that william is the man in black... nikkas in this thread called it 5 weeks ago

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dolores/William/Lawrence sneak attack:whew: Navajos:cape: come thru:blessed: Lowkey, Tessa's a freak:steviej: HardOnHOst: Vulgar:damn: 'Don't fukk with me Felix':pachaha: Dr. Ford's covert lair revealed:ohhh: Bernard's One of his Creation:ooh: Theresa backed in the corner:merchant:, the end of her chapter:deadmanny: I knew Jeffery Wright:fire: intricate expressions:lupe:, wasn't a red herring:banderas: Westworld's a man-made layer of FUKKERY:krs:

Last edited:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The whole past and present timeline theory makes no sense
Teddy and MIB are searching for the Maze and MIB mentions dolores to get teddy to come along
William is meeting a dolores who is off her loop and finding the maze
Maeve meets dolores in ep 2 which is supposedly the past timeline and that leads her to going off her loop and going deeper and attaining sentience

William is just a red herring as I believe he can't even afford to go to westworld and his brother in law has to take him
no way is he going to go vacationing there every year after that

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The Good doctor stays getting controlled in the end :damn:

giphy.gif

:mjcry:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Cheesy unbelievable things about this show:

- maeve and those technicians when all they have to do is tell their supervisor and shut her down.

- the supermodel being a big CEO. Is this show on ABC?

I can't complain about point #2 because she's so hot. As for point #1, the showrunner's have said that will get an explanation in next week's episode.

So Bernard was definitely talking to Dolores in that room, so I'm guessing Ford is either aware of their talks, or a guy at my office thinks Bernard is Arnold version 2.0, and the scenes of Bernard and Dolores talking in the basement are actually scenes of Arnold and Dolores talking.

hBjzogN.png

se1UGFL.png

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
That's Ford's dad or robot dad, not Arnold.
Exactly. He's saying that Arnold is still in the picture, but in the same way that Bernard couldn't see the door or his own concept art/drawing, that Bernard also can't see Arnold in the picture.

The whole past and present timeline theory makes no sense
Teddy and MIB are searching for the Maze and MIB mentions dolores to get teddy to come along
William is meeting a dolores who is off her loop and finding the maze
Maeve meets dolores in ep 2 which is supposedly the past timeline and that leads her to going off her loop and going deeper and attaining sentience

William is just a red herring as I believe he can't even afford to go to westworld and his brother in law has to take him
no way is he going to go vacationing there every year after that
I agree. I also think it would be hokey for there to be 2 storylines. It seems lame to me, and it would feel like a very LOST thing to do. Not saying it won't happen, but there have been several scenes that would cause a lot of plot holes if there were two timelines.