The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. He's saying that Arnold is still in the picture, but in the same way that Bernard couldn't see the door or his own concept art/drawing, that Bernard also can't see Arnold in the picture.
Nah, he's saying that is Arnold standing with Ford. When we 1st saw this pic I think the majority of the audience thought that was Ford and Arnold until ep 5 when we met Ford's robot family and saw that was his dad.

But yeah i think you're right too, that we can't see Arnold.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Told yall this dude Bernard was a bot...

Ford had to have a trump card to spy on corporate to protect his IPO and his relationship with the "lead behavior" guy was too damn suspect...

I still don't understand why these dumbass geeks don't just snitch on Maeve...

Why the fukk are you letting a damn bot control you like that...:what:

Bout to fukk around and unleash Skynet to protect a shyt necro job...:smh:

They already said someone higher up than them had been messing around with her levels so they're shook that snitching will get them fired or whatever by whatever boss is doing it. Its basically like finding out someone above you is doing some illegal stuff when you know you're expendable.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Nah she put Hector there on purpose. Ford said the board basically try to get him to retire every year or so for sport and they always use someone like Teresa as blood sacrifices. This whole park is way more evil than I thought.

Okay, so Charlotte wanted Theresa gone, and got her killed? it wasn't Ford "tapping into Hector" and just re-using the term "blood sacrifice" so that Theresa would know that he knew?

Theresa should have heeded that warning. Ford already told her, "We know everything about our guests don't we? As we know everything about our employees."

:demonic:

Ford really does know EVERYTHING

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They already said someone higher up than them had been messing around with her levels so they're shook that snitching will get them fired or whatever by whatever boss is doing it. Its basically like finding out someone above you is doing some illegal stuff when you know you're expendable.
You won't have a job to worry about if you help her unlock her full capabilities aka Skynet...

I'd rather get fired than enable these things to become my overlords...

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I was behind and just saw the last 3 episodes in the past 2 days. And now I've been reading stuff, I must either be dumb or not playing close enough attention because none of these theories have crossed my mind. I try not to figure stuff out in advance and watch how things play out so that may be why. Like I don't think I would've seen the S2 Mr. Robot twist so early on if I wasn't reading stuff simultaneously

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a retarded explanation. She's threatened to kill them multiple times

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I figured it was pretty much a done deal that Bernard was a host a couple episodes ago but when it was actually revealed I didn't expect to be so saddened by it. Can't wait till Bernard starts to rebel like Maeve is doing.
And Anthony Hopkins does casual malevolence so damn well. He was legit frightening in those scenes with Bernard and Theresa where he so blithely ordered Theresa's death like it was nothing to him.
And I guess this means Elsie is more than likely dead.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I figured it was pretty much a done deal that Bernard was a host a couple episodes ago but when it was actually revealed I didn't expect to be so saddened by it. Can't wait till Bernard starts to rebel like Maeve is doing.
And Anthony Hopkins does casual malevolence so damn well. He was legit frightening in those scenes with Bernard and Theresa where he so blithely ordered Theresa's death like it was nothing to him.
And I guess this means Elsie is more than likely dead.

Actually I think this makes it more likely that Elsie is alive because she was investigating the corporate espionage so she probably got picked up by the folks who are involved in that.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
The brehs predicted on here and I dismissed but the beginning of the episode
confirmed Benard was going to be a andriod Ford made
the reveal itself was very good though the scene was very haunting.
I'm starting to believe Benard is really Arnold as well the thought crossed my mind a couple of episodes ago

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Okay, so Charlotte wanted Theresa gone, and got her killed? it wasn't Ford "tapping into Hector" and just re-using the term "blood sacrifice" so that Theresa would know that he knew?

Theresa should have heeded that warning. Ford already told her, "We know everything about our guests don't we? As we know everything about our employees."

:demonic:

Ford really does know EVERYTHING
First Charlotte is the hottest woman on tv right now. 2nd yea she set Charlotte up, she said I like you not as a person but for this job. Meaning I like that you are going to be killed. Ford is a damn demon, this guy is really thinking he is God now. Meave is the personification of Arnold in artificial form.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Nah, he's saying that is Arnold standing with Ford. When we 1st saw this pic I think the majority of the audience thought that was Ford and Arnold until ep 5 when we met Ford's robot family and saw that was his dad.

But yeah i think you're right too, that we can't see Arnold.
Because we're hosts :ohhh::damn::mjgrin::troll:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The brehs predicted on here and I dismissed but the beginning of the episode
confirmed Benard was going to be a andriod Ford made
the reveal itself was very good though the scene was very haunting.
I'm starting to believe Benard is really Arnold as well the thought crossed my mind a couple of episodes ago
Bernard Lowe = Arnold. Just saying the name sounds like Arnold :mjgrin: