The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This "Blood Sacrifice" talk reminds me of "Cabin In the Woods". Come to think of it, the physical layout of the Westworld park seem to be most similar to the environment that that movie takes place in.

I notice that Ford didn't deny that he killed Arnold. He just said that Bernard hadn't been created yet. I still think Arnold found a way to upload his mind on to the "beacon" computer that Elsie found, before Ford was able to kill his physical body. Then, years later, Theresa (who had no idea Arnold existed) reactivated the old beacon system to help the Delos corporate board to spy on the park. This allowed Arnold's mind to broadcast directly into all of the hosts in the park. Maybe Ford created the "reverie" patch to cover up the fact that Arnold is fighting him for control and he can't stop him.

Now I'm trying to figure out why Arnold had the young Robert robot kill the "killer" dog. Does the dog represent Bernard, since Bernard is a "killer" robot? Was that Arnold's real message to Ford in that scene?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
This "Blood Sacrifice" talk reminds me of "Cabin In the Woods". Come to think of it, the physical layout of the Westworld park seem to be most similar to the environment that that movie takes place in.

I notice that Ford didn't deny that he killed Arnold. He just said that Bernard hadn't been created yet. I still think Arnold found a way to upload his mind on to the "beacon" computer that Elsie found, before Ford was able to kill his physical body. Then, years later, Theresa (who had no idea Arnold existed) reactivated the old beacon system to help the Delos corporate board to spy on the park. This allowed Arnold's mind to broadcast directly into all of the hosts in the park. Maybe Ford created the "reverie" patch to cover up the fact that Arnold is fighting him for control and he can't stop him.

Now I'm trying to figure out why Arnold had the young Robert robot kill the "killer" dog. Does the dog represent Bernard, since Bernard is a "killer" robot? Was that Arnold's real message to Ford in that scene?

:ohhh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
ww-three-timelines.gif

ww-the-room-where-it-happens.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the boss lady wasn't aware that Bernard was a host right?

This show is confusing af and it doesn't help that I never watch it sober :mjlol:

Hopkins and The Libyan are killing it with the acting though. Hopkins is legit scary. Old man channeling Dr. Lecter.

The overall tone of this show is so creepy but I can't stop watching.