The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe.

There's also the question about who was Ford making in the basement. What if it's another Teresa? :lupe:

Shyt maybe since he had bernard lead her there. Now going back to last week's episode did bernie find ford's childhood home of hosts on his own or was that part of ford's game to? If it is i dont understand why other than that he has the power to.

Havinf host in the real world is some devilish shyt man half the staff could have an Order 66 programmed in them for the day they try to get security to walk ya mans out the door. Also wouldnt be shocked if ford is some upgraded host

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I think it would be a HUGE MISTAKE if Anthony Hopkins is not back for season 2. I doubt they kill him off yet.
Huge mistake is putting it lightly...

Right now he is carrying the show like he did those Hannibal movies...

Aside for Hopkins, Maeve, Tessa fine ass and Teddy's obvious eventual heel turn I'm not feeling any of these characters...

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Tessa :shaq:
Thandie :shaq:

Really liking Thandie's plot more than Dolores's right now.

That background change where the door appears :wow:

This situation demands a blood sacrifice :wow:

I was rootin for Bernard to not be a host. Yea it makes sense, but it was too telegraphed. But since his a host, means Ford knew what Elsie was up to. Think this lends to the theory that dude is Arnold also. Show really is taking place on two timelines :wow:

Man just one punched Teresa's head.

Wanna say Tessa's will get rocked but...if that whole thing was just a game by the board to catch Ford slippin. :yeshrug:

That shyt is cold blooded

Ford is the damn devil:whew:

Anthony Hopkins gotta come back if there is a season 2

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Can someone remind me what Maeve has over the two lab workers? Why don't they just shut her ass down and dumb down her intelligence stats. I forgot what she threatened them with last week and it kept me from fully enjoying her scenes this week.

Maeve knows the bearded one was secretly running an operation where he would let the other techs have their way with the hosts for a fee. Felix is shook because he's been modifying her code and both seem afraid because they have no way of really turning her off or knowing when she would activate. It's a bit of a stretch, but Maeve emerging has been the best thing about the show in these last few episodes so :manny:.

Bernard reveal was expected, if I wasn't already hip to it before they certainly telegraphed it this episode. I think it came at the right time during the season, what's intriguing to me is Ford having his secret machine and he exactly he was creating :jbhmm:.

They seemed to be hinting at another popular theory with the way William was talking and the fact him and Dolores are embarking in uncharted areas now :sas2:

With the Delos board much more interested in using the tech for something bigger and Ford not willing to give up his kingdom, it will be interesting to see how the show evolves over time.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Shyt maybe since he had bernard lead her there. Now going back to last week's episode did bernie find ford's childhood home of hosts on his own or was that part of ford's game to? If it is i dont understand why other than that he has the power to.

That location has probably been in Bernards script for a while. The basement he was in looked a lot like the one he takes Dolores in for private checkups.

Can someone remind me what Maeve has over the two lab workers? Why don't they just shut her ass down and dumb down her intelligence stats.

The tablet can't shut her down because she keeps waking up. Even in this episode she had to pretend to be shut down when the people came to take her friend out the game lol as for lowering her intelligence that would just make her go off the walls and start killing with no remorse, because she could already remember everything and the only reason she hasn't flipped out is because of her intelligence telling her to keep calm and act accordingly.

I forgot what she threatened them with last week and it kept me from fully enjoying her scenes this week.

She didn't threaten them, she told sylvester to help her and he'll get to keep fukking because apparently that's what him and some other cats (like the necro perv) has been doing for a while. She also said she'll pay him in coins from the game if I remember correctly. Their only way to stop her would've been to report her first chance they got but apparently someone else up top was messing with her stats so they probably think they'll get fired since they're in to deep lol

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
This forum indirectly spoils every fukking show you watch. People toss around shyt until something sticks.

This reveal would have been 100 times better without some of you try-hards in here
:pacspit:
Yeah which really sucks. I can't even talk about a show anymore without everybody trying to predict the ending 15mins into the first ep :beli:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They did my man dirty cutting him like that:scust:
i hate shyt like this.... went from a great new outlook to typical movie bullshyt

dude knows super secret info that he could bring up at that exact moment... blow the lid on the entire thing... and just quietly walks out

i'm only 30 mins in, hopefully something makes me edit this.... but come the fukk on

edit: and they made me edit this :wow:

this show is fukking amazing

Last edited: