Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
ww-logos.gif
:ohhh:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
The maze according to teddy is "legend about a man who died over and over again (reincarnation/host) until he broke free and killed all of his oppressors he then retired to the center of the maze"

I'm telling you ford(host) try to kill Arnold(original ford). :mjpls:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
So why didn't the programmers just fukk with Newton"s attributes? How these dudes letting a robot persuade them? :dwillhuh:

No way that goes unnoticed, plus someone was already messing with her stats. Or is it because she's "waking up" that they were messed with? :patrice:
Because the asian dude is actualy on her side. he wants the fukkery that might happen.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
The maze according to teddy is "legend about a man who died over and over again (reincarnation/host) until he broke free and killed all of his oppressors he then retired to the center of the maze"

In an earlier post you mentioned the film so I don't know why you're in here trying to spoil it

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
So why didn't the programmers just fukk with Newton"s attributes? How these dudes letting a robot persuade them? :dwillhuh:

No way that goes unnoticed, plus someone was already messing with her stats. Or is it because she's "waking up" that they were messed with? :patrice:
cuz the asian dude sees them GOAT tier torpedo titties swinging ever so gently and can do nothing but bend to her will :noah:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

This is very intriguing to me :jbhmm:. How did you come to this conclusion? :patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm late as fukk watching the latest ep because I went and seen "Dr. Strange" yesterday.

Whole ep had people doing dumb shyt. Not like it's bad writing, it's just that people are morons and I fully expect it to blow up in their faces.

Asian lab assistant giving Maeve a guided tour....just all around a bad idea. Literally no upside to it whatsoever. If she don't believe the shyt you're saying just let it go. Dude is sitting there telling her she's a robot and then acted surprised she asked for proof. Moron. Him and his partner.

I doubt the white girl is dead but yeah....she's an idiot. Never mind the hosts acting weird, if someone is doing corporate espionage they could potentially be willing to kill to hide it...and all she has is a flash light.

Over all the episode was dope as hell. Eager to see where the season is headed. Also try to avoid watching promos for this show because they have a habit of showing pieces of the next 3-4 episodes and I've seen some shyt from the back half of the season I didn't want to.

Fred.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Another good episode...
Teddy going all T1000 with the gatling gun on the union squadron even had MIB looking at him like...:merchant:

I would be tearing up Maeve artificial walls on the regular but I sure as fukk ain't letting no android blackmail me into unlocking Skynet...

It's one thing to be thirsty, but thirsty and stupid is a problem...

Technically speaking those two fools could be charged with murder for circumventing her AI enabling her to be able to commit murder...

That was a big gripe for me in the episode if anything - they literally have control of the host in their hands but the host is telling them what to do.

Show is getting better by the week - enjoyed this episode a lot probably because there was more focus on the fukkery behind the scenes than the actual hosts. Delores not being in this episode made it significantly more interesting for me. I guess I'm more invested in conspiracy aspect of the show than the emotional aspect of the hosts becoming sentient.

Tessa Thompson :noah::mjgrin:

Tessa eating too getting that HBO, Marvel and Star Wars money

Jards

All Star
Daps

I wouldn't be mad if this was the case - kind of fits with what Teddy was saying about the man then building the maze around himself to become untouchable (Ford creating and dominating Westworld as it is today). If Ford is the maze then it would also tie in with what the man in black is seeking to find which is to set the hosts free - Ford is the key to this as he's already unlocked this....

:manny:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
That was a big gripe for me in the episode if anything - they literally have control of the host in their hands but the host is telling them what to do.

They're low level repair techs working on what is probably a $million+ machine. They can't risk harming her without getting fired