The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i was just thinking...you know that host that william first meets when he gets to westworld? She is a host that is aware of the park and what it entails given she explains some of it to William...and he asks if her if she's a robot and she basically says yes in her own way, so she is aware of what she is...??
yes, she is aware. but i'm guessing amusement parks aren't the only place in the world with robots. the ones in the real world would have no problem knowing they are bots, because they aren't being raped, killed, tortured and going over the same 2 weeks for their entire existence

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
As opposed to levelling her up as well as showing her around and letting her loose around the facility? That's not exactly gonna get them a promotion. They had her control and seemed to know enough about it to power her down - shyt they could've even lowered her intelligence to 0 when she asked them to level her up

exactly!!!

show could be over in seconds... level her all the way up.. do everything she says.. put her back in the game

then go directly to ford and security and qa and everyone they see and tell them everything. how they are waking up out of sleep, how they know they are robots, how they are malfunctioning, etc etc

these aren't kids.. or humans... imagine if your car started doing shyt on it's own.. starting up on it's own, going wherever it wanted, speeding up to 100 miles per hour and telling you to wax it or it'd run you into a tree.. you gonna put in a new supercharger and put it back on the street? or fake like you are while you call in the army to blow that shyt up?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Im intrigued about this show but its slowly developing....really slowly....we 6 hours into the show and we havent seen any robots go ape shyt on any humans yet
they've already written the general plan for 5-6 seasons breh... this will be a slooooooooooooooow burning mind fukk

i bet we don't even see a human killed till the season finale or close to it

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
i was just thinking...you know that host that william first meets when he gets to westworld? She is a host that is aware of the park and what it entails given she explains some of it to William...and he asks if her if she's a robot and she basically says yes in her own way, so she is aware of what she is...??
It's never explicitly shown she's a host though.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
exactly!!!

show could be over in seconds... level her all the way up.. do everything she says.. put her back in the game

then go directly to ford and security and qa and everyone they see and tell them everything. how they are waking up out of sleep, how they know they are robots, how they are malfunctioning, etc etc

these aren't kids.. or humans... imagine if your car started doing shyt on it's own.. starting up on it's own, going wherever it wanted, speeding up to 100 miles per hour and telling you to wax it or it'd run you into a tree.. you gonna put in a new supercharger and put it back on the street? or fake like you are while you call in the army to blow that shyt up?

They're low level equipment repair technicians. Look how scared the other perverted repair tech guy was of the girl from the Behavior unit. And she's well below Bernard or Ford's level.

They're too scared of getting fired to go up the chain of command like that.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
They're low level equipment repair technicians. Look how scared the other perverted repair tech guy was of the girl from the Behavior unit. And she's well below Bernard or Ford's level.

They're too scared of getting fired to go up the chain of command like that.
i would understand if they shipped her out in a box to some random location like a faulty PS4

she's going directly back to the job they work at... when the first person discovers something is wrong, they getting fired anyway, plus could be responsible for millions in damages and possibly deaths of humans

i mean technically she started waking up on her own.. they didn't even do shyt wrong until they had a knife to the neck. white boy wasn't scared to snitch until then

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
So is this show wavy good coli brethren? I started watching the first ep when it aired but it quickly became background noise cause of other shyt going on and i never picked it up.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Watched all 6 esp yesterday and today.

This show is very good.

Alot of different theories.

I have a question. How did that picture of the girl from new York get buried in the park