tumblr_og9h3eGpog1swms2fo2_400.gif
tumblr_og9h3eGpog1swms2fo5_r1_400.gif

tumblr_og9h3eGpog1swms2fo3_r1_400.gif
tumblr_og9h3eGpog1swms2fo4_r1_400.gif

:noah:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
So Tessa Thompson is the executive directer of the board and Thandie Newton just became the most powerful host in the park. Black women are running this shyt! :whew:

* waits for Coli militant to say neither one of them is "black" *
Instagram posts with their white boyfriend/husband in 3..2..1 :troll:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So why didn't the programmers just fukk with Newton"s attributes? How these dudes letting a robot persuade them? :dwillhuh:

No way that goes unnoticed, plus someone was already messing with her stats. Or is it because she's "waking up" that they were messed with? :patrice:
I wonder what stats they were talking about because we saw them bump up her aggression up in episode 2 I believe.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I used to work in QA (quality assurance) for several years.

I was explaining to someone un the Moor.us thread on here that you cannot rely on simulation testing in place of actual testing. Its lazy and a surefire way to have no idea whats going on.

I'm glad they continue to show that on this show.
He asks if any hosts are in an area, she looks at a screen and says "no" :snoop:
He goes there in person and there is a big ass log cabin full of hosts.

You need to actually do the legwork to get reliable test results.

Actually, he already knew the 5 hosts were there. He went down to the basement and accessed the old GPS tracking computer, and that system told him there were 5 hosts in that sector. Later he went to the map room and they told him "there are no hosts or guests registered in that area, as expected." The reason he went there on foot was to find out why there were "unmonitored" hosts in the park.

The fact that there are GPS satellites in orbit would seem to rule out the old theory that Westworld is on a space station. Though, when Maeve asked about her 14 INT Attribute, they told her something like "you're a brothel owner, not an orbital scientist". So you never know if that could be foreshadowing something.

This episode was the most "Matrix"-like episode yet. Maeve is like Morpheus, and Teddy's "Man in the Maze" legend reminded me a little bit of the stories about "The One" being reincarnated with each version of the Matrix.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I wonder what stats they were talking about because we saw them bump up her aggression up in episode 2 I believe.

Didn't they say it was paranoia and curiosity and the like that would cause her to start questioning things. Basically whoever changed their coding (Arnold most likely) is deliberately trying to get the hosts to question their own existence.