The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Jards

All Star
Daps
They're low level repair techs working on what is probably a $million+ machine. They can't risk harming her without getting fired
As opposed to levelling her up as well as showing her around and letting her loose around the facility? That's not exactly gonna get them a promotion. They had her control and seemed to know enough about it to power her down - shyt they could've even lowered her intelligence to 0 when she asked them to level her up

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm late as fukk watching the latest ep because I went and seen "Dr. Strange" yesterday.

Whole ep had people doing dumb shyt. Not like it's bad writing, it's just that people are morons and I fully expect it to blow up in their faces.

Asian lab assistant giving Maeve a guided tour....just all around a bad idea. Literally no upside to it whatsoever. If she don't believe the shyt you're saying just let it go. Dude is sitting there telling her she's a robot and then acted surprised she asked for proof. Moron. Him and his partner.
Late as hell with this episode too breh and I didn't even see Strange yet :sadcam:

I could see why the Asian dude gave in. Even Maeve caught onto it, majority of the guys who work down there are most likely lonely in their lives and are desperate as hell. Being asked for a tour by a naked woman(nevermind the fact she's an AI) would definitely make them cave in.

The white girl will be killed by her own curiosity.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
This show is amazing. So when Benard asked Ford's host father if he was Arnold it was because that's who was in the photo with young Ford. Logan wasn't wrong when he said there was no photo of one of the park founders.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
As opposed to levelling her up as well as showing her around and letting her loose around the facility? That's not exactly gonna get them a promotion. They had her control and seemed to know enough about it to power her down - shyt they could've even lowered her intelligence to 0 when she asked them to level her up

So they lower her intelligence to zero, then what? They can't trash her. If they tell someone she malfunctioned then when a programmer runs a diagnostic they will see her intelligence was tampered with, they will fix it, then she will snitch.

At this point they don't even know how to keep her deactivated since she keeps waking herself up.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So they lower her intelligence to zero, then what? They can't trash her. If they tell someone she malfunctioned then when a programmer runs a diagnostic they will see her intelligence was tampered with, they will fix it, then she will snitch.

At this point they don't even know how to keep her deactivated since she keeps waking herself up.

And if they send her back into the park with 0 INT/Bulk Apperception, the Behavior team would notice she's ruining storylines. She's located right at the starter area for all guests entering Sweetwater off the train, and they're keeping a close watch over her to look for deviations.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Im intrigued about this show but its slowly developing....really slowly....we 6 hours into the show and we havent seen any robots go ape shyt on any humans yet

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Im intrigued about this show but its slowly developing....really slowly....we 6 hours into the show and we havent seen any robots go ape shyt on any humans yet
....Or have we?
du18ILp.png

Jards

All Star
Daps

Fair point :ehh:

I just feel those two knuckleheads have been put in to advance Maeve's plot in an uninspired way but again the host storylines are the least interesting part to me especially with Hopkins, Ed Harris and Jeffrey Wright killing it with the shyt going on behind the scenes. Compared to that the host storylines seem trivial.

Jards

All Star
Daps
I hear that - Humans is back with season 2 and at this point it seems like they're dealing with sentience and the fukkery that goes down with it better than Westworld. These hosts are still figuring out what the fukk is going on after six eps. At the moment I'm looking at the hosts as a smaller part to a bigger puzzle but I dont really give a shyt about Maeve or Dolores although Teddy looking like he's about to go ham. At this point I rather they give their screen time to Ford or MIB cause those are the only intriguing plot lines.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i was just thinking...you know that host that william first meets when he gets to westworld? She is a host that is aware of the park and what it entails given she explains some of it to William...and he asks if her if she's a robot and she basically says yes in her own way, so she is aware of what she is...??