The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Maeve is now my favorite character
Black excellence much better than boring plain jane delores and william's wild fake ride to nowhere
Also Teddy went off
No death for him this episode MIB was like damn

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
I'm lost. You're saying Ford is a robot and the younger version of Ford was actually Arnold?
Yes, we already see ford creating ghost of himself (the little boy). In the original movie the robots were creating one another. Even the workers didn't know exactly how they were made.

I have the feeling that the maze is a Turing test designed by Arnold for the host. The only host to complete it was Arnold's first creation (himself). It attempted to kill him and then Arnold took on the role of ford.

Now Arnold is trying to destroy the park because he knows what the AI is capable of. Hence the death of the dog as a warning.

Just a guess :blessed:

I also somewhat believe Bernard is a host because when ford talks to host he says things like: "you'll put yourself away. Won't you, Bill?"

He does the same with Bernard: "but you will let me know if any of the hosts will display or exhibit any unusual behavior, won't you, Bernard?"

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
phone-booth-floor.gif

BERNARD BE POPPIN UP IN WESTWORLD LIKE

4Yb4GL2.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So Tessa Thompson is the executive directer of the board and Thandie Newton just became the most powerful host in the park. Black women are running this shyt! :whew:

* waits for Coli militant to say neither one of them is "black" *

Teddy's got his murk mode on, dude is definitely gonna go apeshyt if he ever becomes "woke".

Yul Brynner puppet cameo appearance.:salute:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So why didn't the programmers just fukk with Newton"s attributes? How these dudes letting a robot persuade them? :dwillhuh:

No way that goes unnoticed, plus someone was already messing with her stats. Or is it because she's "waking up" that they were messed with? :patrice: