The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mauve:fire: Go HAM:whew: Madden improvised glitch:ooh: West World's tour view levels:banderas: Maze Easter Eggs everywhere:ohhh: Teddy on a hundred, thousand, trillion:dead: TMIB:laff:even fell lback:pachaha: Bernard encountered Ford's gHosts:dame: Arnold's 1st gen Androids upgraded:merchant: Fantasy Writer FUKKERY:steviej: Theresa's the Data mole:dwillhuh: LC shoulda dipped out:ufdup: NBA2K 99 Rating:gladbron:

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm still tryna figure out how everyone accesses Westworld itself. Bernard took what looked like an elevator this ep :jbhmm:
The world is basically an artificial controlled zone with hard boundaries...Like a GTA video game...

They have some kind of intricate tunnel system built with elevators for quick transport to each zone within the world...The guests arrive by train and the employees use the elevators...

Last edited:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Arnold is Ford and who we know as ford is the first AI to reach the maze. (Pass the Turing test)

CALLING IT.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I used to work in QA (quality assurance) for several years.

I was explaining to someone un the Moor.us thread on here that you cannot rely on simulation testing in place of actual testing. Its lazy and a surefire way to have no idea whats going on.

I'm glad they continue to show that on this show.
He asks if any hosts are in an area, she looks at a screen and says "no" :snoop:
He goes there in person and there is a big ass log cabin full of hosts.

You need to actually do the legwork to get reliable test results.

The QA dept at that company is less reliable than bootleg departments I've worked in like Activision.
They are losing track of hundreds of thousands of dollars in animatronic lifelike robots.

When I was at Activision we had security elevators just like on the show (you need id cards that slide... it wasn't voice activated obviously) but if you misplace a guitar hero controller someone would notice by next shift.
I don't know how ppl on this show can't keep track of their humanoid robots.

Oh, and shoutout to the brothel madame for accessing the console and leveling herself up. :salute:

A 14 INT was high enough for her to realize she should of course max her intellegence... but now that she is at a 20 INT if she is smart enough to max her creativity attribute she would possibly realize that the stats might not be hardcapped.
Meaning, if they scale on an algorythim as opposed to a set input she could get a competent programer to hexedit her INT to 99, bypassing the softcap imposed by the GUI slider only going up to 20... and the algorythim will correctly scale up to match the forced input. Overclocking her brain like on limitless.

:ohlawd: Thats probably too much for a brothel madam with no tech background to fathom... but thats why she should start leveling up her creativity asap.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Cyclops riding around with guns the size of Lil Bow Wow :dead:

Maeve levelled up :whew: Thats a sexy ass Terminator

Ford out here carrying himself like a Scooby Doo villain. :mjlol:"Oh - this whole family, that I kept hidden from everyone - that is basically robot versions of my own family, including my somewhat violent father and child robot me just figured out how to kill? Nah - nothing to see here, breh :mjgrin:"

Tessa Thompson :whoo:

This White girl has never seen a horror movie in her life. As soon as she started talking about "This is going to get me a promotion:gladbron:" and went looking for shyt in a dark basement by herself, I knew it was a wrap. It's like a soldier telling another soldier about his fiancee in a WW2 movie.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
This White girl has never seen a horror movie in her life. As soon as she started talking about "This is going to get me a promotion:gladbron:" and went looking for shyt in a dark basement by herself, I knew it was a wrap. It's like a soldier telling another soldier about his fiancee in a WW2 movie.

Yeah, terribly/hastily written. They gave her full genre blindness.
Genre Blindness - TV Tropes

In a mystery genre as soon as she a character starts in with the 'I've uncovered who it is and I'm sending you all the info" it was a clear wrap for them.
She basically gave a exposition death speech.

I really expect more from this show.
They are already doing interacial sex scenes every other episode. :francis:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Arnold is Ford and who we know as ford is the first AI to reach the maze. (Pass the Turing test)

CALLING IT.
Except they showed a clearly younger version of him in a flashback.

Sizemore should be fired for the stunt he pulled.

I wonder when is Bernard going to call Theresa out on her shyt.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Teddy was bucking this episode :bustback:

I really love how the plot is progressing per episode a layer of mystery is peeled back while adding more intrigue as it progresses.

Maeve giving herself all the RPG attribute points :wow: