The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Saw that homage to Yul from the og movie.

"becoming like a fukking hentai thing with you now" :russ:

That chick was Tessa Thompson, well damn :whew:

Teddy ain't taking L's no mo :russ:

Would never thought Maeve would end up being one of the best characters.

Also chick shouldn't have went alone. death flagged like a muthafukka

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Maeve getting that boss level upgrade :wow:

The boss with 2 health bars type shyt :wow:
assign-your-starting-attributes-by-perus.png

She's S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
oYD96sn.png
Brehs I gotta re-watch it but is that downstairs the lab they had in the old movie? Thought I caught a glimpse of the bad guy from the movie

Saw that homage to Yul from the og movie.

"becoming like a fukking hentai thing with you now" :russ:

That chick was Tessa Thompson, well damn :whew:

Teddy ain't taking L's no mo :russ:

Would never thought Maeve would end up being one of the best characters.

Also chick shouldn't have went alone. death flagged like a muthafukka

Awesome music during the scene when Mauve goes upstairs.

Did I spy a Yule Brenner from the movie in the background when Bernard goes downstairs!? :dwillhuh:

So I ain't seeing things :ohhh:

Last edited:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tessa :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

yo, during that maeve scene when they were changing her attributes, i was sitting there going "turn all that shyt all the way down!!!" :elliot: 'fake plastic trees' by radiohead at the beginning. :banderas: arnold's coding from beyond the grave? :leon:

man, so much good stuff this episode. and there wasn't even any delores or william and all that. this show is :ahh:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Jesus, I didn't realize some of the theories floating around out there. Just read this article at The Ringer (Not gonna say it has spoilers (because obviously it doesn't), but there are theories that COULD (and maybe likely) be true, so if you don't wanna read 'em, don't click).

Along those lines (again, not really spoilers, but references theories from the above article):

It's widely accepted that Bernard is a robot? If true, I must've completely missed that. And the different timelines is interesting, especially if TMIBIOWT is true. And if it (robots 'waking up') did happen before, with Dolores, why would they leave her in? Unless Ford's ego is that high (which clearly it is), but still.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Jesus, I didn't realize some of the theories floating around out there. Just read this article at The Ringer (Not gonna say it has spoilers (because obviously it doesn't), but there are theories that COULD (and maybe likely) be true, so if you don't wanna read 'em, don't click).

Along those lines (again, not really spoilers, but references theories from the above article):

It's widely accepted that Bernard is a robot? If true, I must've completely missed that. And the different timelines is interesting, especially if TMIBIOWT is true. And if it (robots 'waking up') did happen before, with Dolores, why would they leave her in? Unless Ford's ego is that high (which clearly it is), but still.
Its not widely accepted Bernard is a robot...

He's suspect because of his relationship with Ford and his behavior...

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

I find it hard to believe that one of the staff members is a robot. He's hearing the voice commands all the time, and its not affecting him. I think even Ford doesn't know about the "violent delights" voice commands.
Hmm...unless...
...Bernard was created by hand by Arnold to be a special "sleeper" robot, and Ford doesn't know :ohhh:

...but I doubt they would go this way. It looks like the "turn the other cheek" code works on the old handmade robots to open them up.

About the timeline thing:
I really don't WANT to believe it, but I notice that the old computer had the "old" Westworld logo on it :confused:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I find it hard to believe that one of the staff members is a robot. He's hearing the voice commands all the time, and its not affecting him. I think even Ford doesn't know about the "violent delights" voice commands.
Hmm...unless...
...Bernard was created by hand by Arnold to be a special "sleeper" robot, and Ford doesn't know :ohhh:

...but I doubt they would go this way. It looks like the "turn the other cheek" code works on the old handmade robots to open them up.

About the timeline thing:
I really don't WANT to believe it, but I notice that the old computer had the "old" Westworld logo on it :confused:
In this episode it was revealed not all AI respond to commands...

Bernard tried to stop Ford's father by voice and key commands which he did not respond to...The AI only responded to commands from Ford...

Bernard could be built the same way and used by Ford to keep an eye on corporate...Or only responds to commands from Arnold which would explain why he doesn't lock up when he's in the vicinity of Ford issuing commands...But not all the robots in that house locked up when Ford froze his father so I'm not sure how the voice commands work...

Bernard revealed in this episode he has been around for a long time and Ford is his mentor so he definitely could be one of those older models...

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I forgot Tessa Thompson was going to be on the show, good to see her pop up in tonight's episode :ehh:. Hopefully she gets something cool to do, so far the corporate drama aspect of the show has been :ld:.

British writer coming back, still loud as ever :bryan:

I like Elsie's gumption, but she was begging to get kidnapped :francis:

My man Teddy got tired of dying :pachaha:

Speaking of dying, the man in the maze has died a bunch of times. If Arnold is in the maze, was he the OG host created by Ford :lupe:

Maeve was the MVP of this episode though. That sequence where she was walking through the different levels was fantastic :wow:

God turned Thandie Newton's stats all the way up, and now Felix has done the same for Maeve. The fun is about to begin :blessed: