The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Oh shyt, she kills someone in the next episode, and they send the squad after her, and she's gonna be ready to fight.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That little add on Ford made to Teddy's motivation has turned dude demonic. He was intent on killing them soldiers from jump and he made sure he did it.
Maeve is awesome. Can't wait till she starts fukking shyt up even more now that she has bumped her intelligence up to a hundred million.
Liked the little OG Westworld Easter Egg with the quick shot of the Yul Brynner Gunslinger in the lower level lab that Bernard went into.
I knew Elsie was in trouble the second she found that beacon. Wonder if she will be killed or is just someone's prisoner now?
That scene between Ford and "Boy" was cool. Liked how Ford knew immediately he was being lied to but still was a bit rocked by the evolution in this Host. Anthony Hopkins is murdering this role every week and does it with some seriously impressive yet subtle acting.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Another good episode...
Teddy going all T1000 with the gatling gun on the union squadron even had MIB looking at him like...:merchant:

I would be tearing up Maeve artificial walls on the regular but I sure as fukk ain't letting no android blackmail me into unlocking Skynet...

It's one thing to be thirsty, but thirsty and stupid is a problem...

Technically speaking those two fools could be charged with murder for circumventing her AI enabling her to be able to commit murder...