The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
In video game RPG terms I seen it as him casting Haste on the entire room. Which is why Teddy was suddenly ok to move.

Fred.
yup. exactly on some final fantasy shyt.

by the way yall the soundtrack dropped, jesus f christ!

the movement that begins at 1:33 in particular is just :wow: :wow:

edit: and the movement at 2:40 with the string instruments, :wow:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
after rewatching, there is no time travel. they just yank out and replace the bots/hosts super quick...

my real question is who the fukk is the random ass little cac kid with the stick who has popped up multiple times?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
after rewatching, there is no time travel. they just yank out and replace the bots/hosts super quick...

my real question is who the fukk is the random ass little cac kid with the stick who has popped up multiple times?
Ford's (Anthony Hopkins) robot he uses to watch over the park, also I think Ford modeled the kid after himself I noticed he had an accent similar to Ford's.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
i thought it looked like a lil kid version of him, did i miss that in one of the episodes?

The boy first appears in the second or third ep when Ford visits the desert where the church (and presumably the entire town from Delores' flashbacks) is buried. From the dialogue it becomes pretty obvious that the child is a mirror version of Ford as a child, most notably because Ford quotes a line his father used to tell him and the boy responds that his father says the exact same thing.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
The boy first appears in the second or third ep when Ford visits the desert where the church (and presumably the entire town from Delores' flashbacks) is buried. From the dialogue it becomes pretty obvious that the child is a mirror version of Ford as a child, most notably because Ford quotes a line his father used to tell him and the boy responds that his father says the exact same thing.
he pops up in the 2nd ep first.
thanks, my dumb ass wasnt payin too close attention to their dialog.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So how far do yall think hosts are allowed to go as far as fighting guests? We know they can't kill guests and they're also supposed to protect guests if possible.

So when Logan was getting choked out by the Union guy and then beat down by the Confederados, at what point do they stop? That would be interesting to see.