The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
When ya boy Teddy goes rogue he's gonna go apeshyt and go straight for Hopkins' neck :wow:

I'm even more convinced now that he's the real "Gunslinger" character. Once he figures out a way to get his guns to work, all the "shades" better watch out.

The thought just came to me that Westworld might be kind of a prequel to a "Matrix"-type world. Humans keep AI's in an artificial world, then the AI's escape, turn the tables, then trap the humans in an artificial world.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So does Ford have mind control over the animals and robots in the park? Everyone else seems to say key words in order to get the robots to react but Anthony Hopkins can just think of something and have them do it without saying a word

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Could be wrong but I've never had the suspicion that MIB or Bernard were robots. MIB is just a cat on a mission not revolving around prostitutes and meaningless shootouts.

Ford outchea looking unfukkwitable. Seem like some sort of Arnold consciousness is the only way he can possibly be dealt wit.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
So does Ford have mind control over the animals and robots in the park? Everyone else seems to say key words in order to get the robots to react but Anthony Hopkins can just think of something and have them do it without saying a word

I think so since this is the second time he hit the pause button on the whole park

parallax

Superstar
Daps
ive finally caught up, and damn, how has westworld been running for so long?
the engineers are reckless as shyt, and to leave the damn bullet in maeve? /spoiler]

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how this show seems to be hinting at bigger moral implications and a reverse matrix vibe where the robots "wake up" instead of the humans. Like how weird homeboy from always sunny asks his boy how could he just turn evil as shyt in that world and ol boy like "its just a game"

Could that be a metaphor for all the rich evil muh fukkas in our world that feel like they can do anything because of their power and influence??
And how this show make me care bout ol robot girl in a murder rape loop over and over again

:mjcry:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I remember watching the Dexter final season episodes after I watched the breaking bad final season episodes. big mistake :scust:
:heh:
I did the same. If it were any other show, I would've watched Dexter first to get it out of the way and enjoy the greatness later. But I was such a BrBa stan than I didn't want to miss any of it, or get any texts, or see any spoilers. So I went ahead and watched Dexter 2nd.

Side note. Having the final season of BrBa and Dexter run on the same night that last season just showed how jarringly different they were, and made Dexter's fall off seem extra :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:heh:
I did the same. If it were any other show, I would've watched Dexter first to get it out of the way and enjoy the greatness later. But I was such a BrBa stan than I didn't want to miss any of it, or get any texts, or see any spoilers. So I went ahead and watched Dexter 2nd.

Side note. Having the final season of BrBa and Dexter run on the same night that last season just showed how jarringly different they were, and made Dexter's fall off seem extra :mjcry:

These killed me back then. There was a whole series of them:

WPUfvZz.jpg

ryGn6Xy.jpg

Fred.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
On the Hopkins ho-down, I don't think I've watched a dialogue-centric scene with a British thespian heavy hitter this much since:

:banderas::blessed: