The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I still think the man in the white hat = man in black theory is still alive. Until they show him with one of the characters from the current day

unless i'm missing something, if william is the 'man in black' then that means we're looking at a 30 year gap between timelines. but the westworld staff all look the same the whole time.

anthony hopkins got older...doesn't look like anyone else there aged one bit. :jbhmm:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
unless i'm missing something, if william is the 'man in black' then that means we're looking at a 30 year gap between timelines. but the westworld staff all look the same the whole time.

anthony hopkins got older...doesn't look like anyone else there aged one bit. :jbhmm:
They haven't shown the Westworld staff together with the white hat dude

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Man, I really like how the story is developing so far so many interesting things are happening. Ford really flexed on Theresa at the Resturant:merchant:
Dolores and Maeve getting closer to finding out the truth. The Man in Black's knows about Arnold and wants to find his last program. He's like the player who has beat every mission in the game and hears about a secret hidden hard level to challenge him.

Last edited:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Man, I really like how the story is developing so far so many interesting things are happening. Ford really flexed on Theresa at the Resturant:merchant:
Dolores and Maeve getting closer to finding out the truth. The Man in Black's knows about Arnold and wants to find what his last program. He's like the player who has beat every mission in the game and hears about a secret hidden hard level to challenge him.
This man about to pull out the game shark only to realize ford made the codes for the game shark :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
At this point Maeve seems more aware of what's going on than Delores, or at least is more actively pursuing her investigation into what's really going on. I thought it was fukking hilarious though that even native American robots have a "mythical" understanding of the universe.:russ:

So The Man In Black is basically Westworld's equivalent of Steve Jobs or some shyt, except he uses Galaxy Note 7 cigars.:jbhmm:

The park's clean up crew stinks. Leaving half bullets in their hosts :comeon: they need a demotion.

It was explained in the flashbacks Maeve was having. It was a rush job to get her up and running as fast as possible to restore the narrative ruined by the guest shooting up the saloon unexpectedly.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
At this point Maeve seems more aware of what's going on than Delores, or at least is more actively pursuing her investigation into what's really going on. I thought it was fukking hilarious though that even native American robots have a "mythical" understanding of the universe.:russ:

So The Man In Black is basically Westworld's equivalent of Steve Jobs or some shyt, except he uses Galaxy Note 7 cigars.:jbhmm:

It was explained in the flashbacks Maeve was having. It was a rush job to get her up and running as fast as possible to restore the narrative ruined by the guest shooting up the saloon unexpectedly.
:dead:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This show worth jumping on the binge bandwagon?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The park's clean up crew stinks. Leaving half bullets in their hosts :comeon: they need a demotion.

To be fair they set that up kinda lovely a couple eps ago when they said she hadn't been properly cleaned out and the technicians were like :what: "they need to do a better job".

Plus she woke up in the middle of them testing her so who knows what else they missed.

Fred.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
what if he gets trampled by fake horses or some shyt though? or pushed off a mountain? none of that paintball bullet shyt. :patrice:
On the visitwestworld.com website they have disclaimer for visitors to sign saying that the park is not responsible for accidental deaths such as stampedes or even fukking tumbleweeds for some reason.

just rewatched the last scene and noticed they had hector's shoot out cut short to clean up the city for another guest.
It was actually to keep that other guest kid from seeing the bodies. They said something about not letting the kid see a bloodbath, but yeah I'd be pissed too

I still think the man in the white hat = man in black theory is still alive. Until they show him with one of the characters from the current day
Nah, they deaded that last night. The same group of workers that noticed MIB when he killed that posse also recognized Delores going off of her path.