The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Lawrence getting saved from the afterlife again :wow:. Starting to go up in my character power rankings :ehh:

The theory that Bernard is a robot, definitely got more evidence this episode :francis:

When Hopkins gave that :ufdup:to the company lady and was like we know everything about out guests, don't go too rough on Bernard :sas1:

So far it seems that Delores and Thandie Newton are the only hosts that are woke.

Ford's new narrative :lupe:

Corey Matthews

All Star
Daps
I feel like the bandit is "woke" too but like fake woke

Lawrence getting saved from the afterlife again :wow:. Starting to go up in my character power rankings :ehh:

The theory that Bernard is a robot, definitely got more evidence this episode :francis:

When Hopkins gave that :ufdup:to the company lady and was like we know everything about out guests, don't go too rough on Bernard :sas1:

So far it seems that Delores and Thandie Newton are the only hosts that are woke.

Ford's new narrative :lupe:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:whew:

guess i was wrong bout the man in black = arnold theory

or was i :lupe:
He's not Arnold...

He knows Arnold hid something in this world and initially where to look (the AI with the map printed on his scalp)...

Only thing I'm not sure about right noe is Bernard...I'm not sure he's human...Something about him is off to me...

Hopkins stole the episode though...Hopkins scene was like Jordan over Russell...Effortlessly channeling that GOATness...

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
in. :mjlol: at the suckers watching TWD.
I watched both and I actually watched TWD first because I didn't want to enjoy a nice steak and then ruin it with McDonald's afterwards.

G;ad I made that choice. TWD last night was a decent episode of an average show, but Westworld last night was a great episode of a great show.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Delores spit Life After Death BARZ:huhldup: Savage Guest got his own rules:demonic: Bernard's the Master of Observation:jbhmm: Ford's manipulated Android Plantation:patrice: Westworld Bawse Lady:usure: has been there before:lupe: The Man In Black's cigar grenade:banderas: Snake Tattoo chick's a secret code:whoo: Teddy hung out to dry:sadcam: Mauve's gut check FUKKERY, tho:whew:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched both and I actually watched TWD first because I didn't want to enjoy a nice steak and then ruin it with McDonald's afterwards.

G;ad I made that choice. TWD last night was a decent episode of an average show, but Westworld last night was a great episode of a great show.
I remember watching the Dexter final season episodes after I watched the breaking bad final season episodes. big mistake :scust:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think the man in the white hat = man in black theory is still alive. Until they show him with one of the characters from the current day